Amanda Abbington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is apparently claiming PTSD and suing the BBC because of her stint on SCD.

Maybe she needs some CBD on the QT?

Reactions: 1
She is beyond annoying at this point. Milking this for everything its work, claiming PTSD, what an absolute embarrassment. She is probably bitter because GP didnt fancy her.

Reactions: 5
I’m not overly sympathetic to her, but PTSD has different forms/levels of severity and I do think Strictly has the potential to be an unexpectedly miserable experience for some.

I’m not overly sympathetic to her, but PTSD has different forms/levels of severity and I do think Strictly has the potential to be an unexpectedly miserable experience for some.
PTSD - for ex services/victims of child abuse/rape victims etc yes. But some pampered actress on a bloody tv show? Sorry not buying that!!!!!

im not a particular fan of Strictly or GP - but this is just all feeling very much like a woman
scorned and trying to ruin someone’s reputation. Its all very juvenile and frankly shes making herself look like a bit of an idiot.

Reactions: 7
There is definitely a distinction between exhausting/demanding/debilitating and PTSD... does she have flashbacks of Gio? Nightmares? Absences? Unable to speak or communicate for hours at a time?

Reactions: 4
She's now claiming she only has 'mild PTSD.'

Initially I was sympathetic as I imagine the SCD training to be quite hard, but the fact that she has remained so cryptic about the whole thing and is doing interviews with the press leads me to believe that if she isn't looking for a payout from the BBC, then she's revelling in all the publicity she's getting.

Meanwhile her dance partner's career is thrown to the wall with all these 'bully' speculations.

She needs to poop or get off the pot!

Reactions: 4