almostmrsgray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?
I think her husband is a footballer also curious as to why she never posts hers daughter much

I hadn't heard of her before today, but have had a quick look through her Insta. Seems like just another Mummy account with overly-posed pictures.

There are a few pics of her daughter but not many compared to her boys. Perhaps it's because she's older and they're trying to keep her appearances on social media to a minimum?

I haven't heard of her husband before either, but then football isn't really my 'thing', especially the Scottish league. Just looked him up and he seems to be punching above his weight with his Mrs :)

I think the daughter is either adopted or her step-daughter so perhaps that's why she doesn't feature much? By that I don't mean because she's less important, rather that she may have been asked to keep the photos to a minimum.

From her Insta account on the most recent pic of her daughter:

1569610339422.png

Also, old Insta blurb saying "baby number two due 30.11.18"

1569612200474.png

Last edited:
Yes that could be the case actually and sometimes older children don’t like there photos taken

yes she is pretty stunning I think I saw photos of her with some of the models featured in zoo mag on her stories a while ago

She makes other parents feel tit about them selfs
She’s very breast feeding orientated and claims she never leaves her children in even takes them to beauty appointments and it’s not reality to have photo shoots for your instagram page

Just had a look at her grid, she seems nice enough. The only thing that offended me was the amount of crushed velvet in her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's on the warpath and encouraging her followers to target someone.

I must admit, it was a horrible thing for the person to say but it's pretty cunty to set your 30k followers on an individual. Why can't she deal with it herself? Alos, it looks like other members of the group concerned ripped the woman a new hole anyway!

She's also lying by saying "This is the lady who wished my family dead" I'm not excusing her comment for one moment, but she didn't actually wish anyone dead.

Pics below are from her stories showing the timeline of what happened. Unlike Hollie I've blanked out the name of the person who made the comment.

I can understand her anger but I think the way she's dealt with it is appalling, especially as her final story seems to acknowledge the baby should be in a rear facing seat. I had no opinion on her previously but now I dislike her. Not okay to use your minions to target people who upset you - you have no control over how far they will go.

Do your own dirty work, princess.

1569753048517.png
1569753238592.png
1569753481491.png
1569753343260.png
1569753393092.png
1569753422387.png

1569753544288.png

I must admit, it was a horrible thing for the person to say but it's pretty cunty to set your 30k followers on an individual. Why can't she deal with it herself? Alos, it looks like other members of the group concerned ripped the woman a new hole anyway!

She's also lying by saying "This is the lady who wished my family dead" I'm not excusing her comment for one moment, but she didn't actually wish anyone dead.

Pics below are from her stories showing the timeline of what happened. Unlike Hollie I've blanked out the name of the person who made the comment.

I can understand her anger but I think the way she's dealt with it is appalling, especially as her final story seems to acknowledge the baby should be in a rear facing seat. I had no opinion on her previously but now I dislike her. Not okay to use your minions to target people who upset you - you have no control over how far they will go.

View attachment 44932 View attachment 44933 View attachment 44941 View attachment 44936 View attachment 44938 View attachment 44940
View attachment 44942
Yep agreed. What they said was awful but sending followers to attack is just too much. Like you said you don't know how far they'll take it.

Reactions: 3
Yep agreed. What they said was awful but sending followers to attack is just too much. Like you said you don't know how far they'll take it.
Maybe she's too stupid to realise what lengths some deluded followers will go to in order to defend or gain favour with their 'idol'.

Anyone familiar with the Ingham Family will be aware that real-life doxing and harassment has resulted from them encouraging friends and followers to target people.

What the woman said was really crappy but Hollie has actively told her followers to attack her. Instagrammers are the first to cry 'troll' if someone upsets them yet here they are doing something like this. One rule for the plebs, another for the princesses it seems 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe she's too stupid to realise what lengths some deluded followers will go to in order to defend or gain favour with their 'idol'.

Anyone familiar with the Ingham Family will be aware that real-life doxing and harassment has resulted from them encouraging friends and followers to target people.

What the woman said was really crappy but Hollie has actively told her followers to attack her. Instagrammers are the first to cry 'troll' if someone upsets them yet here they are doing something like this. One rule for the plebs, another for the princesses it seems 🤷‍♀️
I know the lady’s instagram has been shut down now as a big account she shouldn’t be making mistakes as like you say her minions will probably follow facing there babies forwards now

View attachment 44932 View attachment 44933 View attachment 44941 View attachment 44936 View attachment 44938 View attachment 44940
View attachment 44942
I guess though a crash could result in death?

I found these photos of here isnt that the man from TOWIE and also the man who manages all the big celebrities?

Attachments

Last edited:
I found these photos of here isnt that the man from TOWIE and also the man who manages all the big celebrities?
I've no idea - the second one does look familiar but I don't recognise the first one.

Is that Hollie in the pics? She looks very different there.

It’s mick norcross from towie and neon management he managers a lot of celebrity’s
Is that him in both pics? I thought they were two different people :ROFLMAO: looks more like like Michael Barrymore in the first pic

EDIT: Ignore that, just Googled and it's Dave Read

Is that him in both pics? I thought they were two different people :ROFLMAO: looks more like like Michael Barrymore in the first pic

EDIT: Ignore that, just Googled and it's Dave Read
They are two different people haha!
lifestyle change glamour model to stay at home mum

I know the lady’s instagram has been shut down now as a big account she shouldn’t be making mistakes as like you say her minions will probably follow facing there babies forwards now

I guess though a crash could result in death?

Do you know her then?

Her baby picture is captioned “tell me something more beautiful than this”

I’m bleeping dying to comment “Chinese when you’re hungover.”

• Haha
Reactions: 5