almostmrsgray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel kind of bad about this thread almostmrsgray was one of my fave accounts I’m intrigued by her but sometimes but unsure of her but can’t put my finger on it

She also buys her followers and likes, total fraud. It’s embarrassing! Search things like ‘moh’ and ‘abd’ And other names.. all fake foreign accounts liking her photos. Feel sorry for the brands who gift her stuff thinking it’s all legit engagement!

Loads on the photo of her kid on the bike she was gifted

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She also buys her followers and likes, total fraud. It’s embarrassing! Search things like ‘moh’ and ‘abd’ And other names.. all fake foreign accounts liking her photos. Feel sorry for the brands who gift her stuff thinking it’s all legit engagement!

Awkward! So obvious

Reactions: 1

I don’t understand why thought, she clearly doesn’t need these things gifting considering the size of the ring on her finger not to mention her house!