All That’s Pretty #6 Thanks a Mill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean like, never mind Kate Middleton and did she or didnt she have surgery, like what the f is going on with that bit between your top lip and nose like, like !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had repair work done by Land Rover and I was waiting a few weeks for them to do the repair as they had no courtesy car to give me. I have a 10yr old LR and they gave me a brand new demo Discovery Sport for 2 weeks. Was hard enough to give it back!
Do you think they took so long on purpose in the hope that you would buy a new one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you think they took so long on purpose in the hope that you would buy a new one lol
Highly doubt it, it was an insurance repair. Was a few years ago towards the end of Covid so everything was taking ages, they had no stock so no courtesy car, and parts were taking ages too.

Reactions: 1
Do you think that Natalie invites LA to these things a lot to bag some freebies from people for advertising by LA? She has a a lot more followers than her and also did a post from the baby shower where she tagged the florist, baker, cake maker, etc ... Who does that if you are just invited to a party?

Reactions: 8
She’s a bit slow off the mark this morning. She hasn’t shared the photo of the PoW with her children for Mother’s Day yet. Still, as they are BFFs, maybe it was sent to her first for approval.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she posted loads of photos of her witb her kids for Mother's Day. Mother's Day is about celebrating your Mother, Laura Ann!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she posted loads of photos of her witb her kids for Mother's Day. Mother's Day is about celebrating your Mother, Laura Ann!
Her long suffering mum definitely deserves a shout out! She keeps the wheels turning on the whole charade

• Heart
Yet more photos of herself and not a mention of her Mother. It’s all about Meeeeeeeee!

Reactions: 4
pilava 😂

I think she thinks Kate and Will edit all their pictures themselves from what she’s said in her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the love of god will someone please teach her how to bleeping spell??!!

It’s PALAVER

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the love of god will someone please teach her how to bleeping spell??!!

It’s PALAVER
On the plus side, she has learnt how to spell “fascinating”. Then she lets herself down again by using “controversies” instead of “conspiracies”. By the way, she has the actual cheek to call other people “crazies”?! From the woman who actually believes that she will be Kate’s friend one day and stalks her like a lunatic. Dear God.
All this was posted early this morning by a woman with 3 young kids?! She has a lot of time on her hands.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
On the plus side, she has learnt how to spell “fascinating”. Then she lets herself down again by using “controversies” instead of “conspiracies”. By the way, she has the actual cheek to call other people “crazies”?! From the woman who actually believes that she will be Kate’s friend one day and stalks her like a lunatic. Dear God.
All this was posted early this morning by a woman with 3 young kids?! She has a lot of time on her hands.

And what about people are messaging her like looking for her take on it? Who is she, Nicholas Witchell?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And what about people are messaging her like looking for her take on it? Who is she, Nicholas Witchell?!
Gonna use that as inspo for a thread title suggestion:

“Still cannot spell, fake flowers to sell and obsessed with Kate like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell”.

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What is she talking about now? The Camilla barbie has nothing to do with the Kate drama, nobody is going to think it’s real 😂😂😂 she’s bonkers

Reactions: 2
Gonna use that as inspo for a thread title suggestion:

“Still cannot spell, fake flowers to sell and obsessed with Kate like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell”.

😂😂
Speaking of which....are we not overdue a new thread? I thought it had to be done when 1000 posts was reached? 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry, is this deluded lunatic really likening herself and her boring arse family photo to the POW? My first thought when I saw it , and actually every time I look at her no matter what get up she throws on , was what a middle aged old frump she looks.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.