All That’s Pretty #6 Thanks a Mill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marksies definitely is not a thing in the Republic. Everyone calls it M&S or just Marks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she’s not sharing the photos of the PoW from yesterday, taking the lead from the insufferable Elizabeth Holmes. However, she is sharing about that low life Uncle going into the “Celebrity” BB House?! Why give that man oxygen?!
Remember when a follower sent LA a video they had taken of the PoW jogging in a park and she wouldn’t share it out of respect for the Princess because she truly believed that one day they would be friends?! I’ve never forgotten the level of mentalism that statement required.
As for the car debacle yesterday I have no words. So traumatised and embarrassed but still filmed herself?! I think this comment sums it up.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
But yet she previously shared a video of the PoW either getting into or out of a helicopter in the grounds of Kensington Palace? In fact, did she not film it herself? And was almost piddling her frillies with excitement

Reactions: 9
“When your car is BROKE..”?! Her car has no money, it’s broke?! Or does she actually mean it’s not working and it’s BROKEN?! God above her English is appalling.

Attachments

• Haha
“When your car is BROKE..”?! Her car has no money, it’s broke?! Or does she actually mean it’s not working and it’s BROKEN?! God above her English is appalling.
If as she alluded to, her car is being repaired under warranty then Land Rover should have given her a courtesy car. Very surprising if they didn't.

Reactions: 3
If as she alluded to, her car is being repaired under warranty then Land Rover should have given her a courtesy car. Very surprising if they didn't.
They absolutely should. Happened to me with Audi and it was also a warranty issue. They didn’t have a pool car to give me so they arranged an Audi hire car for me. She’s not getting good service, do they not know who she is?! They clearly haven’t got this week’s Hello magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear…today she’s disgusted someone is papping Kate….uhhh, like you do 🙈

Reactions: 6
They are stingy on courtesy car
Oh dear…today she’s disgusted someone is papping Kate….uhhh, like you do 🙈
She must have been speaking with Elizabeth Holmes! Laura will have loved seeing the picture! Whether Kate knew it or not, the palace had arranged for that picture to be taken and anyone following the Royals long enough knows that. All the speculation about her whereabouts and suddenly one single picture is snapped, far enough away to make it look like a pap but clear enough for us to see it is Kate. They’ve plenty of private roads into their home, access to various vehicles with blacked out windows.

“The internet is crazy…” she says…..the woman who, on the day the Queen passed away was taking pictures of herself gasping and covering her mouth while tracking the planes the rest of the family were flying to Scotland on. Also the woman that sprinted through Kensington Park because a helicopter flew overhead so she could video Kate and her family getting out of the helicopter…..need I go on?! Yep, LA it’s crazy alright.

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or is she getting more ditsy by the day? Giggling like a school girl?

Reactions: 6
They are stingy on courtesy car
I had repair work done by Land Rover and I was waiting a few weeks for them to do the repair as they had no courtesy car to give me. I have a 10yr old LR and they gave me a brand new demo Discovery Sport for 2 weeks. Was hard enough to give it back!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.