All in my head or has he gone off me?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we've been together about 6 months. I feel like he can be a little hot and cold, but at the same time I think I might read too much into things.
He does usually text me daily even of just to say goodnight or good morning, he tells me he loves me and we talked about the future and see each other 2-3 nights a week.

Most the time he's all over me and we have sex at least once. But sometimes he's just not and I get all worked up about whether he's gone off me or I've done something wrong.

Over the last week I've hardly heard from him and I had to initiate all the meet ups and nearly always message first . Sunday he was absolutely fine and normal. Then Tuesday he came round and was a bit distant and said he didn't want to have sex as he felt unwell. Saturday he was fine and normal, we had sex in the evening and then again when we went to bed that I initiated but also I don't fully remember as I was a little bit tipsy. I felt awkward in the morning as I didn't really remember the sex so I may have been acting a bit weird. But he just seemed off. Not affectionate or anything. I asked if he wanted to come back for dinner, he tried to make excuses why he couldn't but then said he would. But when he came back he was still distant and unaffectionate. Spent most the evening sat as far from me as possible and on his phone, no sex and no reason why. In the morning got straight up no cuddle in bed or anything.

I creid when he left. I just feel so rejected and like he's gone off me. I keep trying to tell myself he's just feeling a bit off and it's nothing to do with me. But at the same time I'm really insecure about my personality and i feel like now he's got to know me better he doesn't like me anymore.

Am I putting too much meaning into sex and text frequency? Or are these signs that he's checked out?

He still saying he loves me and there is still some affection and he is still coming round to see me, but that's twice now he's come over this week and no sex.

He's coming over Wednesday, I'm in two minds to just not initiate any contact until then to see what he does. But I don't wanna play games. Or contact him and ask him what's wrong, but if it's all in my head I'm gonna look neurotic.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I would be straight up and just ask tbh. It’s not being neurotic if there’s a big behaviour change which it sounds like there is. You deserve an explanation.

Reactions: 3
I would be straight up and just ask tbh. It’s not being neurotic if there’s a big behaviour change which it sounds like there is. You deserve an explanation.
You're right, I've been stewing over this all morning. He was definitely off with me last night and this morning. I'm gonna drive myself mad if I don't ask. I can't get out of my head somthing happened Saturday night that I don't remember.

We're not great communicators either so I know he woulndt say anything.

Reactions: 2
The dating thread is a useful place for advice. Everyone on there is really honest and good with advice and different perspectives xxx

Reactions: 4