All About The Allsopps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say he buys them outright
He must be absolutely rolling in it
The set up of his estate agency is genius if you can get away with it if not very ethical but he has very little overheads as all those agents are on commission only and some of them doing very well so he will be taking a huge cut of all those sales for very little work

Reactions: 1
I feel with both the sisters they were possibly encouraged by their parents to think pound signs when looking for a husband

I feel with both the sisters they were possibly encouraged by their parents to think pound signs when looking for a husband
We haven’t seen much of the mum lately have we
I would love to know the back story of how the whole family ended up living in Dubai

We haven’t seen much of the mum lately have we
I would love to know the back story of how the whole family ended up living in Dubai
I've seen the mum on Georgia's stories a few times recently, dancing around.

I'd be fascinated to know the back story, too. I think they moved out when Georgia, her sister and her brother were teens

Funnily enough the mum/Nan is on Georgias stories today: swinging the kids around as per 😂

They’re all skiing now, probably in Switzerland, but they can’t just stay in a normal type of accommodation. Everything has to be ostentatious and bragged about

They’re all skiing now, probably in Switzerland, but they can’t just stay in a normal type of accommodation. Everything has to be ostentatious and bragged about
I looked it up - it’s about £50k a week

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s called chalet sapphire in morzine
---

Everything she wears is designer
She literally has the most stress free life!!
doesn’t she just! She certainly thought pound signs when she met him! 😂😂

does anyone else follow the sister in law ‘It’s the Wilson’s’ account? I like her and her husband seems nice too but she does go all out for things like ‘December boxes’ for the twins, and I wonder if she feels she has to keep up with Georgia with these showy things?

Her husband (Georgia’s brother) is fairly high up at A&A so won’t be earning badly but not the gazillions a year that Lewis earns

Anyone seen the pics of her in her stories today - her face/teeth look completely different - she must have had some work done! Looks more like her mother lol

Anyone seen the pics of her in her stories today - her face/teeth look completely different - she must have had some work done! Looks more like her mother lol
Omg yes definitely looks like she’s had her teeth done. Maybe lip fillers too?