Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PipPop

Yes HOW did Alison and “Mr P” go from, last year: saying they could only afford 1 round of IVF. Fast forward a few months: Mr and Mrs P have suddenly found the money to pay for additional IVF rounds, both no longer work, huge house reno project is being funded. Why do they lie and pretend to be like us in the first place? Own it. Alison must have always known she could afford more than one round of ivf. Why lie in the first place
Probably got it gifted

allthefs

Chatty Member
Asking for dates again. ‘ Saw blah last night and we were saying we all need to get together’ on Inpolife! Don’t understand why she doesn’t DM friends or ring them.

Tothemoonandback

Hmm Alison dealt with the whole mumsnet thing pretty well and (unlike practically all the others), didn't label everyone haters and trolls. She seems to have changed her tune. Tattle can be a lot crueler than the mumsnet discussion was but agree with above poster, there’s still a lot of constructive intelligent discussion here (as well as some unnecessary cruelty about ‘fat ankles’ etc etc)

Last edited:

Tothemoonandback

I have unfollowed and don’t watch her stories

But I’m not going to drop this.....

ANY NEWS ON THE TIRED MUMS CAKE CLUB and what happened to all that money??

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I do find it strange that she shows her children, maybe not full on facial shots of the eldest but videos of her dancing and photos were it is very obvious what she looks like but doesn't mention their names. Katie Ellison never used to revial her childrens neither but you would always see in the comments 'Lottie looks lovely' 'Maddie has grown so much' etc.. so it is pointless if it is meant to protect the children's privacy.

Kellyg

VIP Member
I've just seen the side of one of her cupboards...looks like fake beach wood or something. Is it me or does it look like it's gonna be cheap and tacky looking? Who has a fake wood kitchen these days? Will be like one of those council kitchens to go with her council flooring in the bathroom

pipmint

I think she must be struggling, as it’s not usual for the standard “kids will be kids” holiday stresses to leave you crying every day. Then again, they did have chicken pox so not exactly a usual holiday scenario there either.

Instawanker

Yet another ad this time for Asda, but it is no wonder people don’t trust influencers. Yep she bought the bistro table from Asda!