Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

have the privilege

The poor husband gets tacked onto the end of the calendar as if he’s an afterthought. I’m sure he’s a nurse, so you’d think if it’s about family organisation he’d be just as relevant to get shifts written down!

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Omg all the vagueness to try and look mysterious. The shop will need to be open a while longer to sell the 2,841 baskets she just bought at the flea market (her voiceover on that reel sounded like she was on Downtown Abbey)

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Totally agree @Anotherdayanotherwalk my 10 yr old would not play with a mud kitchen either! But then her IG children are just that, IG children. It’s all so contrived.

From her post today she’s clearly worried about her declining numbers, let’s be honest Instagram IS her business, not her shop. I refuse to believe her footfall is responsible for keeping her business afloat.

89AEBA6D-2B21-4267-82B7-1F0BC2349A93.jpeg

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
There’s an app called Hotel Tonight that she could try. All it would take is a smidge more research and you could get a triple room for between £100-£150. I was going to message her but think the story has been deleted.

Maria1

Chatty Member
It's a van conversion. Loosen up a bit girl. Life is meant to be passionate, colourful, fun, not always perfect. FFS

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
She's had a few days 'gifted' stay at a cottage all by herself and the rest of the family are due to join her.
If I was her husband and children I would be piling into a car and heading in the opposite direction to somewhere loud and fun with plenty of colour. It's either that or helping her agonise between 30 slightly differing shades of beige tile for the house renovation.
That’s clearly why she was so excited, because she was on her own!

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
I think she likes to pretend that holiday home is hers, it’s got everything she wants in it! She will be so miserable when she needs to leave, the moaning will be unbearable

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
The constant ‘ommm’ drives me up the wall.

The tomato rant was ridiculous too, what a brat. So tone deaf. Many people have reduced or no income at the moment, and there she is slagging off imported tomatoes. It’s ok for her to make people feel bad about buying those, but the minute anyone questions her choices she gets all salty. spoiled brat!
Spot on, some of us are really struggling financially so to berate us for buying what we can afford is no better.
The ommm and tut is made worse by the lazy drawling voice 😩

Didn’t follow her for long, does she have any health conditions? I’ve actually never come across anyone that’s “not feeling well” or “feeling a bit ill today” as much as her but then is suddenly fine again and never seems to do anything about it or find a reason why she feels like that.

I didnt pay that much attention to her and have recently unfollowed so I may have missed it but it really really annoyed me!

Edited to add, I just remembered the way she speaks and pronounced words 😩😩 nothing has ever irritated me more!!!
Exactly this, always bloody ill, all the time. She wouldn’t last a minute in a normal work environment