Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
No doubt she'll eventually be thinking "And it would have worked too, if it wasn't for those pesky Tattlers".
I'm laughing, but this is pretty much true. If not for Tattle, she would have gotten away with everything. No wonder she hates us specifically out of all the gossip sites out there. We have the receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
It really is time for a psychiatrist intervention. There's no one that can convince me that she isn't a danger to others. All rational thought has left her.

Reactions: 52

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I’m definitely getting some ‘things aren’t going well’ vibes. I mean she’s even possibly making plans to consider thinking about maybe paying her own bills one day.. That’s some real radical talk right there.

• Haha
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
While she is inventing battles with us (weirdly stuff she's posting calls out her bad behaviour so she's just publicising it more - it's all true) Ioan is every second of every day realising he was right to leave her and wishing he did years ago.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
I‘ve just arrived in Japan (my happy place, even when it’s for work 🥰) and sat down to have a tea while waiting for my room to be ready. I‘m tired and jetlagged, so my thoughts might not be all that coherent right now, but reading her latest effusions, the only explanation seems to be lead paint.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Abusing someone online, on the street, at the school gates or the parking lot doesn’t mean they make a police report. Because they don’t make police reports doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened over 30 years. Did Gill report her to the police? Nope. Did her father and step mother report her to the police? Probably not.

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
Oh Alice. You have not changed, your life has not moved forward, you and the girls are not all "live laugh love", you are still an abuser who has no self control. You can't keep your ex and his fiancé's names out of your mouth. Without them you have no profile. There are 242 threads and counting on Tattle about your behaviour for a reason. Basically you suck as a person.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Is this what she didn’t set her alarm for?
IMG_3931.jpeg

---
IMG_3932.jpeg

---
IMG_3933.jpeg

---
IMG_3934.jpeg

---
IMG_3935.jpeg

---
IMG_3936.jpeg

---
People are telling her to call the FBI 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Absolute textbook. In the book “Gaslighting for Dummies”, page 7 highlights why you should demand your victim explain how and when you abused them.

• Haha

hermionegrangerrrr

“Woman who supports women”? Alice has said the most vile and sexist things about Bianca and even Ella Newton in the beginning. She’s vile about the women who post here. She’s the anti-woman. You can’t just say something and expect people to believe it.

• Heart