Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I would really like to know what the monthly amount she's on is. Even if it's only $6k a month, Alice can still afford to live in BH as the stolen money was used to pay the rent up front for another year.

Reactions: 11

Ralphiegirl

I went to the police. Turns out it was the same detective that was supporting I and B. I feel no
Shame in admitting this now. I did nothing wrong. She tried to ruin my life and failed. If she tries again I have the money to take legal action that she cannot afford. And I will, mark my words.

And thank you to people on here that hugely supported me with kind messages and flowers. I broke my back (again) not long after all this shit happened and along with real life friends and family you got me through it. But you guys understand more. Bloody love you all ❤
Not to probe too much, but was the detective in the US the one that other people on this thread know of? Did you make the report to the US? I'm confused how this would work - no problem if you don't want to share but just wondering if there is a UK and a US set of detectives helping them?

Reactions: 10

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Someone who's Insta bio claims they are a "fearless voice incapable of bs and willing to stand my ground." Very into racial issues, seems to be Jewish American, but she also posts memes about how to recognise if you're in a cult, and "those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Even a meme about a Fuzzy Wuzzy bear who went to college, jumped on the bandwagon with no knowledge of what they were bandwagonning about and ended up in jail. You can't make this shit up! 😂

If you want people to take your political opinions and support of women attacked because of their race seriously, you might want to not believe in and support a known abuser and liar....
Thank you and holy shit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Old Soak

VIP Member
Yep you can, but only if your profile is public. Facebook had that option too back in the day, "who viewed your profile".
BIB yep I remember that, I was going out with this really possessive guy when they had that feature and he would message me and say: "oh you had time to like xyz", but haven't messed me, even tho I'd spoken to him about 1 minute beforehand 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Petition to bring this back purely for mAlice 😉
And see that’s why they took it away I bet. It was very snoopy but now you’ve said this, it also exacerbates stalking and possessive behaviours. But I bet Malice’s would be very telling 🤣

Reactions: 9

taybridge

Lol the desire to support herself and the kids to be free of this "shit" ie financial disclosure disappeared as soon as she sobered up.

Re Bernard Hill, she doesn't even mention the movie they were in, Dangerous Parking.
On her IMDB, it's called Saving Angel Hope. You see her briefly in the trailer which is available on YouTube.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I was thinking this!!! And you can see who looked that doesn’t follow you. Do y’all remember when instagram had like a little feed where you could see what people you follow were liking/commenting on/following? I’ve wished for that feature back many times during this saga 💅🍿
Yep you can, but only if your profile is public. Facebook had that option too back in the day, "who viewed your profile".
BIB yep I remember that, I was going out with this really possessive guy when they had that feature and he would message me and say: "oh you had time to like xyz", but haven't messed me, even tho I'd spoken to him about 1 minute beforehand 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Petition to bring this back purely for mAlice 😉

Old Soak

VIP Member
I just saw...I am hiding in shame
I saw you mentioned Degrassi once. Did you mean the OG or the others after? I love the OG with Joey, Snake, Wheels lol
Don’t be silly lol. I’ve done it twice on this thread alone and I know better to catch up, but still I do it Lol🫣 And I definitely meant Snake, Spike and the OG degrassi kids 😂

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I’m wondering if when one of the girls writes their memoirs of life with Mommie Dearest where the trip to BH Police Department will feature in their great days out.

Will it be better than YogurtLand, up their with Trader Joes, almost as exciting as the dog groomers or will it be a white-knuckle ride in the Prius only surpassed by a trip to the coffee shop?
You beat me to it & way more funny! 😂

Reactions: 8

M33L4

VIP Member
well, the kids have to get their yearly vexatious litigation in. It's a important lesson in Alice's "how to be an abuser" groomer program. Although she got it in the wrong order: you'd start with mean people online (she is obviously wrong on this too, but I reckon there are a couple of people that actually go a bit too far), and then you would go against the innocent father after you abused him. But we all know that she will come back using the kids with more grave allegations at some point. Maybe she has this planned for her 2025 lesson for them.

Id like to know what those calls and texts are that she referenced before she edited btw. Anything she has ever posted was Ella asking Ioan for a favour after misbehaving (which is completely nuts btw), which showed Ella in a horrible light. She also has admitted even before Bianca that Ella send him provocative texts (besides the threats that Ioan referenced) and Ioan called those texts abusive. She is wise to keep this now ambiguous, because you can only guess, but we know how at least one of her children treats him. And after the fiasco last year he is wise to have zero contact with them outside of supervision of a third party. For a very very long time. The situation is self-inflicted by Alice, so she doesnt get to complain about having the kids 100 %, she said many times that this was her target. Deal with it now.

Judges are not meant to know these things because it could impact their decision once it gets personal (she hasnt said anything personal against the judge yet though, except of saying many times that she thinks that he is starstruck)
Could you share the edit please? I missed this. Did @oldsoak catch it?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
pains me to say this but I would not be surprised if the older girl is out of school due to MH issues, exacerbated by her mother’s behaviour.
I noticed her all black ensemble. This isn't how kids dress in LA. I'm not saying don't dress differently but teenage girls are mean and won't want to hang out with the oddball.