Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they would prevent these ways to locate her publicly.
Tbh Ella's not famous in reality. In terms of stranger danger (which is always exaggerated in people's minds when in reality, problem/risky people are usually already known to the child), she is no more at risk than any other 14 yo girl in LA. I would be more concerned about the dodgy friends who she did the hacking with and who recorded her 'abuse' at the hands of Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can I ask what is a off the record case management call?
Normally a case management conference is a hearing held in court, where the parties tell the judge the status of the case and the judge makes any rulings that are necessary. A court reporter would be there as well, taking down everything that is said so that a transcript can be prepared later.

An off the record case management call is a case management conference, except it's held privately with the judge in a video meeting or phone call. Because it's off the record, there will be no transcript available since no court reporter will be present on the call.

Hope that was helpful, happy to answer any questions any time!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Kids expect parents to pay for college etc (especially in the US) but parents have just as many expectations from their kids re; respectful and courteous behaviour. It’s a two way street and it always was. You don’t get one without the other. A bit stupid to think you would.

Reactions: 24
Going to school at 14 is likely a good indicator of whether you can hold down going to uni at 18

going to school at 14 is usually an easy task
Going to uni at 18 tit faced is often difficult

she already failed the first simple task

Reactions: 8
Kids expect parents to pay for college etc (especially in the US) but parents have just as many expectations from their kids re; respectful and courteous behaviour. It’s a two way street and it always was. You don’t get one without the other. A bit stupid to think you would.
I don't think Alice expect either of 'her' girls to college as Ella is going to be a model and Elsie is just Elsie! She has no real interest in her girls

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I‘m about to board a 13-hour flight, and for the first time, I‘m considering buying the (expensive) full-flight WiFi option. Why does Alice always happen when I have to travel for work?!?

Safe travels! It happens when you have to travel to because as always, mAlice never considers anyone, but herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think Alice expect either of 'her' girls to college as Ella is going to be a model and Elsie is just Elsie! She has no real interest in her girls
she'd probably pretend to roll them into university to then refund the money Ioan pays to her bank account...oh wait.
---
the biggest lie to date
Screenshot from 2024-05-03 16-34-25.png

lol
1000028546.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.