Ali Gordon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali Gordon
STYLING A GREY SUIT #menswear #gentleman
View attachment 2470193
A grey suit!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that he asked for Lydiot's permission. How can he not see that his overall complexion looks so much better in greys and blues than it does in browns/rust/orange colors. I am also liking the black shoes better than brown, too. OMG I just noticed that his trousers are longer in the legs and there is even a break. OK, this can't be Ali.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ali Gordon
WHY I VISITED THE OLDEST WINE REGION IN THE WORLD | Ali Gordon
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ali Gordon
Gentlemen’s style. The last of the linen ahead of #AW23 #mensfashion
maxresdefault.jpg

Ali Gordon
FINISHING OFF MY WALK IN WARDROBE | Ali & Lydia Millen Gordon
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Ali Gordon
FINISHING OFF MY WALK IN WARDROBE | Ali & Lydia Millen Gordon
View attachment 2517633
That vase of dried flowers needs to be chucked out of the window. I thought that the reason for changing his dressing room was that he needed room to film and shoot photos? They have filled the room up with more stuff and now it is too dark to take photos or shoot vlogs. Good design choices...NOT.

Ali Gordon
MASTERING THE PIZZA OVEN & FRAGRANCES FOR AUTUMN | Ali Millen-Gordon
maxresdefault.jpg

Ali Gordon
MASTERING THE PIZZA OVEN & FRAGRANCES FOR AUTUMN | Ali Millen-Gordon
View attachment 2531262
That will be black, damp, and swollen wood small mammal cupboards that are already looking awful…🥺. Just as predicted. I bet they never show the cupboards open…black mould abounds. Complete waste of money and not even one garden party this year. Utter waste…Another freebie gone wrong.

Ali Gordon
VISITING FERRARI IN MODENA & AUTUMN PICK UPS | Ali Millen-Gordon
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Ali Gordon
GENTLEMEN’S HAIR STYLE. An easy hack to add volume & shape. #hairstyle #hairhack ad-pr
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
Ali Gordon
The getaway you didn’t know you needed! Who’re you staying here with? #SpringCottage #Cliveden ad-pr
maxresdefault.jpg

Ali Gordon
Cause all of the small things that you do, are what remind me why I fell for you. #couple #autumn
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
Ali Gordon
LONDON CHRONICLES, FASHION FINDS & FRIENDS | Ali Millen-Gordon
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha