Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
He fancies himself as the next Ben Francis, Gym Shark founder. He started off making stuff in his bedroom, and this twat even copied that, printing the clothes in his house/office.
Honestly. I was looking at him thinking this. He's never gonna be a household name. Give it up

Reactions: 2

nervouspigeon

Maybe he’s taking his Mum to help him pick out an Engagement ring for Zoe? That’s a far stretch though and you’d think after 10years he’d know Zoe well enough to know what she would like..
Lol, idk I am holding out hope for Zoe 😅

Yel

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t be surprised if Alfie stole the coffee idea from Steve and there’s bad blood.
Influencers have been selling coffee (merch) at a premium for years now, nothing new with that or anything that can be stolen.

Screenshot_20230211_082530_Chrome.jpg

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
The way alfie talks he actually thinks he’s benefiting mankind by making these tracksuits.
If you ever saw that house 'The One' in Bel Air that was like 500m, the guy who built it was so deluded that he thought his 105,000 square foot house would change the world. It was on this guy Producer Michael's channel like a year or two ago and Alfie is starting to remind me of him. So much self-importance.

louseylou

VIP Member
Ok I just saw a comment from one of them saying sending love to Zoe and windpipe. These people can't be serious? Like that has to be a joke comment?

Reactions: 1

Lollyy

VIP Member
I feel like Zoe looks a little pregnant in Alfie’s vlog but I might be completely wrong

nk13

Really random and not on topic but I came across Alfie’s film instagram… does anyone know what film camera he has? He seems to not reply to anyone’s comments about it like it a a secret? Seems so odd? Just wanna know the camera 😂