Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I agree, she looks really boney or something in some of the pics and like she’s always sucking in even tho there is nothing to her 🙄 and the price is ridiculous, you could probably get the same routines from YouTube for free
I tried some of her workouts and they were honestly the biggest waste of time ever and ended up having to go and do second workouts afterwards to make it worth my time! She also spends most of the workout staring down the camera at herself. Her whole ‘look how much happier I am now I’m skinny’ message is really damaging and confusing for young girls. I’m a grown adult and I’m confused by the message she’s trying to get across.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s a shame she’s lost her natural boobs and thighs (I have a similar frame and was great to see her on tv) but good for her for working hard, assuming it’s all natural as she’s saying? She just looks like another insta girl now

Rufu

The price of her workout plan really is shocking. Personally I think she looked a lot better with more weight on her, now she looks really ill
I agree, she looks really boney or something in some of the pics and like she’s always sucking in even tho there is nothing to her 🙄 and the price is ridiculous, you could probably get the same routines from YouTube for free