Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she even gives herself a nose job! How does she make the same adjusts every time? does she have a preset filter to morph the change?
On snow and meitu, you make the settings as you'd like, and they'll stay the same until you change them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she even gives herself a nose job! How does she make the same adjusts every time? does she have a preset filter to morph the change?
I’ve not mastered the art of illusion like Alex has with filters and face apps. I think she’s really gone to lengths to educate herself on how to hyper-perfect her face on camera. I strongly suspect vanity and insecurity has driven her to become an expert videographer, lighting expert and digital retoucher.

It’s just deceitful and unethical when she’s being paid to promote beauty products.
I don’t think she can bring herself to film content without a ring light and face apps. You only see her natural form in third party YouTube videos.

I swear all the people who lavish her with praise for being “stunning”, “flawless” and having “amazing cheek bones” (and she gets a lot of compliments on her hollow cheek bones) - if the TikTok audience just searched ‘Alessandra Steinherr’ on YouTube, they’d likely be confused as to why they’re beholding a woman who vaguely looks like Alex but isn’t half as hot as the IG/TikTok version.

Reactions: 5
A wild Alex appears...working with Sali Hughes at Liberty London today. Should be interesting, not least because of possible (real life! 😄) photos.
Screenshot_20240117_190723_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240117_190727_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She must absolutely hate having photos taken that she has no control over. Why doesn’t anyone on sm ever point out the glaring differences? How can she still be that influential isn’t she just an influencer now?

Reactions: 9
A wild Alex appears...working with Sali Hughes at Liberty London today. Should be interesting, not least because of possible (real life! 😄) photos.
View attachment 2697416View attachment 2697417
The pics she hasn’t taken herself always show what a full face with chubby cheeks she has. Not the super pointy, gaunt hollow cheekbones face she showcases on IG & Tik Tok
---
She must absolutely hate having photos taken that she has no control over. Why doesn’t anyone on sm ever point out the glaring differences? How can she still be that influential isn’t she just an influencer now?
My first thought when another person posts their own pics and videos of Alex is, my gosh, she must get so nervous when other people - especially other influencers - post unedited images of her. Her coping strategy is often to lift up the chin high or conceal it with her hands or a scarf.
---
The close ups - wish it wasn’t blurry.

IMG_7793.jpeg
IMG_7792.jpeg

---
But Instagram Alex never has remotely chubby cheeks.
IMG_7800.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Alex is incredibly lucky though. I think I’ve had maybe less than 10 professional facials in my life. Alex seems to have had 1000s of high tech in her 48 years.

IMG_7736.jpeg

---
IMG_7748.jpeg
IMG_7749.jpeg

• Wow
The 1000s of high tech facials haven't really much done her any good though. In the sense that she still filters and doctors all her photos

Reactions: 9
Do you think she told the make up artist to minimise the visibility of her chin by placing a thumb over it?
I jest.
View attachment 2702913
Wouldn’t put it past her
---
When you can’t retouch your chin, cover it!

IMG_7747.jpeg

---
The 1000s of high tech facials haven't really much done her any good though. In the sense that she still filters and doctors all her photos
good point. Thousands of £££ spent on luxury skincare, high tech facials and procedures and you still have to rely on heavy beauty filters and retouching.

My facial expression every time I see Alex receive compliments on TikTok like “You have the most amazing cheekbones!” Or “You are so stunningly flawless!” and Alex replies “You’re so kind. Thank you! 🥰” knowing full well she’s presented a digitally hyper perfected face.

IMG_7825.jpeg
IMG_7823.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People on TikTok who praise her “flawless” skin - can they really not tell when blurring filters are on?!

Alex does have great skin but it doesn’t look like this.
Every surface inch of her face has been blurred & smoothed out with beauty filters. No human skin texture to be seen here. Yes, she looks beautiful but it’s so digitally enhanced. This isn’t what Alex looks like in person.

IMG_7831.jpeg
IMG_7832.jpeg

---
IMG_7833.jpeg

• Haha
God, it's like looking at two different people! She needs to seek help, and learn to accept herself and her features. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her sans filters.

She just shouldn’t be on her Instagram today promoting the very expensive Augustinus Bader Rich cream with her extremely beauty-filtered face. She has the f**king audacity to state how this rich cream leaves her face “so plump and dewy” and look how extremely beauty-filtered her mug is here!
The chin has been greatly reduced with technology. Alex is despicably unethical.

IMG_7919.jpeg

Reactions: 1
These Google images show a far more accurate presentation of what Alex looks like at her best and she is undeniably an attractive woman as she is but it’s just not acceptable to her to look like this. She must be hyper-perfected. She wants a 30 year old, weirdly flawless, Kardashian-level filtered face.

IMG_7939.jpeg

Reactions: 2
The cheek sucking-in continues. When she sucks her cheeks in discreetly like nobody could ever tell, and gazes at herself in the camera smugly whilst pouting like this, she reminds me so much of Disney villain step-mothers.

IMG_8017.jpeg
IMG_8019.jpeg
IMG_8021.jpeg
IMG_8023.jpeg
IMG_8024.jpeg

Remarkably youthful & wrinkle-free, 48 years old Alessandra Steinherr with cheekbones and a flawless complexion to die for.

IMG_8197.jpeg

---
Recent ‘Alex in the wild’ photos from 26th January 2024

IMG_8189.jpeg
IMG_8191.jpeg
IMG_8186.jpeg
IMG_8185.jpeg
IMG_8194.jpeg

---
Her face is beautiful here but she’ll never post these pics on her own account.

IMG_8198.jpeg

Last edited: