Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phuck her for recommending skincare products with this extremely heavily altered, blurred and overlit TikTok. Chin & jawline have been completely reshaped with an app as usual.

IMG_5785.jpeg
IMG_5786.jpeg

---
šŸ¤„

IMG_5789.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She chose this to be her thumbnail. She just loves that tongue between teeth pose.

IMG_5791.jpeg

---
Chin is back to full blown size her. Blurring filters cranked up to the max though.

IMG_5772.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve just looked at the girlā€™s insta who Alex has tagged in her stories.
The second slide. Has she has a thread lift? Her eyelids look like theyā€™re being pulled upwards.

Iā€™ve just looked at the girlā€™s insta who Alex has tagged in her stories.
The second slide. Has she has a thread lift? Her eyelids look like theyā€™re being pulled upwards.
I see what you mean. One eyebrow looks pulled up. I donā€™t know whatā€™s possible with thread lifts. Iā€™ve always been warned of them. My cousin had thread lifts and said it was a waste of money and it made one cheek higher than the other.

In other news, surprised Alex has declared her dress size in a TikTok comment. I guessed her size correctly. Iā€™m 5ā€™11ā€ like Alex and currently a size 10-12 but I have been a size 16 once (was stuck living in the middle of nowhere in Texas that year & lived off American supermarket food šŸ˜‚) and thought she looked slightly thicker than I was at my heaviest.

IMG_6038.jpeg

Ok, thatā€™s the second coat from H&M that Alex and I both own. What can I say, she must have good taste šŸ˜‚

I was surprised that she said she was a size 18 a few weeks ago and told her followers to be kind!! If only she was as honest with her face tuning.

Reactions: 2
She always puts her hand or finger under her chin to make it defined when she can't facetune and avoid anyone seeing the double chin that actually exists. I wonder why she records her face so close to the screen if she hates her face so much. Every bit of content is a close up.

Reactions: 2
Ok, thatā€™s the second coat from H&M that Alex and I both own. What can I say, she must have good taste šŸ˜‚

I was surprised that she said she was a size 18 a few weeks ago and told her followers to be kind!! If only she was as honest with her face tuning.
Especially since it's most likely physically impossible to be a size 18 and have her Instagram face. Body weight shows on the face as well. (Not body shaming, I'm borderline underweight and hate what losing weight does to my face.)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alexā€™s usual needlessly ā€œsensual & tantalisingā€ lipstick application content posted today VERSUS how she looked in the NipFab Instagram live she did with Lisa Snowdon yesterday
IMG_6692.jpeg
IMG_6693.jpeg
IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6696.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6700.jpeg

---
The blurring filters were turned up HIGH on the live yesterday. She appeared SO blurry on the live, she almost looked like a watercolour portrait.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sensually promoting Vida Glow marine collagen liquid sachets on TikTok whilst touching her chin/jawline as much as possible so she can quash the beauty filter allegations.
IMG_6949.jpeg
IMG_6950.jpeg

---
Such a strange, uncommon fingers-on-chin placement though, right?
IMG_6758.jpeg

---
Face is always sharp & heart-shaped until you see a third-party video and suddenly the round, full face is back.

IMG_6946.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Alexā€™s usual needlessly ā€œsensual & tantalisingā€ lipstick application content posted today VERSUS how she looked in the NipFab Instagram live she did with Lisa Snowdon yesterday View attachment 2640598View attachment 2640599View attachment 2640600View attachment 2640601View attachment 2640602View attachment 2640603
---
The blurring filters were turned up HIGH on the live yesterday. She appeared SO blurry on the live, she almost looked like a watercolour portrait.
GOD, this looks like two different people. The amount of manipulation is INSANE. The woman is SICK IN THE HEAD AND NEEDS HELP.

During her live with Lisa Snowdon, there was a moment where she was noticeably sucking in her cheeks as Lisa Snowdon discussed the NipFab product and it just looked so silly to me. Lisa is just being ā€œnormalā€ in front of the camera and itā€™s like Alex canā€™t be in the moment and switch off her dedication to vanity for a second. If I were having a conversation with someone who was sucking in their cheeks like this when I was chatting to them, Iā€™d be tempted to stop and ask ā€œWhat are you doing?!ā€

IMG_7173.jpeg

---
But then sheā€™d smile undoing the illusion and quickly revert back to a pouty vanity pose again ! Girl, just be natural! Relax! Not all of us have to look like sex kittens all the damn time.
IMG_7174.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Sheā€™s made herself look stunning in her latest TikTok. Sheā€™s regularly bestowed with compliments on TikTok about her ā€œamazing cheekbonesā€ and flawless skin and she says ā€œThank you!ā€ because sheā€™s just so grateful to be naturally blessed.

IMG_7210.jpeg

---
Imagine looking like the first ā€˜beforeā€™ pics 7 whole years ago on YouTube but in 2023, at the age of 48, you look astonishingly more youthful, gaunt and flawless. Major flex. šŸ˜

IMG_7222.jpeg
IMG_7224.jpeg
IMG_7227.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Sheā€™s made herself look stunning in her latest TikTok. Sheā€™s regularly bestowed with compliments on TikTok about her ā€œamazing cheekbonesā€ and flawless skin and she says ā€œThank you!ā€ because sheā€™s just so grateful to be naturally blessed.

View attachment 2656000
---
Imagine looking like the first ā€˜beforeā€™ pics 7 whole years ago on YouTube but in 2023, at the age of 48, you look astonishingly more youthful, gaunt and flawless. Major flex. šŸ˜

View attachment 2656003View attachment 2656004View attachment 2656005
Just caught up after reading through the whole thread and she seems to really thicken her hair as well šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø It never looks as full or thick even when sheā€™s at the salon. Sheā€™s really playing around with her full image.

Latest ā€˜Ask Alexā€™. Iā€™d like to ask Alex why her chin is always so bloody blurry.

IMG_7369.jpeg

• Haha
she even gives herself a nose job! How does she make the same adjusts every time? does she have a preset filter to morph the change?

Reactions: 4