Alex Rider- Amazon Prime/Imdb TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna have to watch this weekend. It's such a good series, sad it's the last.

And Otto Farrant is just ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ and brilliant as Alex Rider.
---
1000009129.jpg

The suit looks so good on him! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Binged it all already ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Episode 6 where he goes to shoot Ms Jones is especially good! (and he looks so good in that scene too with the hair pushed back ngl ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Otto has been such a great Alex โค

• Heart
Binged it all already ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Episode 6 where he goes to shoot Ms Jones is especially good! (and he looks so good in that scene too with the hair pushed back ngl ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Otto has been such a great Alex โค
Although
that disguise was bloody awful ๐Ÿคฃ how did the computer not recognise basically the same face

• Haha
Although
that disguise was bloody awful ๐Ÿคฃ how did the computer not recognise basically the same face
That was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I remember in series 1 when he's meant to get a bad boy makeover and he looked basically the same as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm so conflicted, I want to binge it all because I love it so much.

But I also want to savour it because it's the end when I finish it.

Compared to similar shows (e.g. percy jackson) this is streets ahead. It's so well made, and acted. Otto is the perfect Alex and in this series he really does shine. Also love the opening credits/theme.

But the series has never really taken off for me. Dont get me wrong, i really enjoy it but it's ended before it ever had a chance to find its feet with various missions etc. It felt like alexs story had only just begun. Amazon didn't give it a chance or give it proper promotion.

Compared to similar shows (e.g. percy jackson) this is streets ahead. It's so well made, and acted. Otto is the perfect Alex and in this series he really does shine. Also love the opening credits/theme.

But the series has never really taken off for me. Dont get me wrong, i really enjoy it but it's ended before it ever had a chance to find its feet with various missions etc. It felt like alexs story had only just begun. Amazon didn't give it a chance or give it proper promotion.
This!

This show should be huge. Just from the audience of people who read the books. Never mind the casual audience who tune in to a genuinely good show that even though it was based on kids books is in no way patronising and very watchable by adults.

It's such a shame it's never had the audience it deserves.

And Otto Farrant has never been Twitter white boy of the month, when he should have been every time a series drops.

And the audience should be huge. It saddens me so much that it hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah. Season 1 was about the set up, season 2 was a good mission, and now we are wrapping up.

They clearly spend a lot of money on making it as the production values are high. I can see this being one of those shows that tiktok or bloggers list as one of those undiscovered gems

• Heart
the ending was a little anti climactic but does feel like another series could be made in the future if they wanted to. The door is open. It's apparently done well in the streaming charts according to a post Jason Wong made

the ending was a little anti climactic but does feel like another series could be made in the future if they wanted to. The door is open. It's apparently done well in the streaming charts according to a post Jason Wong made
Yeah they tied it up pretty neatly so could go either way!

I did think it was unlikely they'd do the book ending where he actually does get shot ๐Ÿ˜‚

Do we think the cast (esp the younger cast) would come back though?

Agree with you guys that it's a shame it's stuck on freevee with very little promo, it really could have been much bigger โ˜น

Yeah they tied it up pretty neatly so could go either way!

I did think it was unlikely they'd do the book ending where he actually does get shot ๐Ÿ˜‚

Do we think the cast (esp the younger cast) would come back though?

Agree with you guys that it's a shame it's stuck on freevee with very little promo, it really could have been much bigger โ˜น
I think if it got revived quick enough it could. I think only alex and maybe his friends are essential to return, and maybe Mrs jones. It's not really been a breakout role for anyone so I don't think they'd have loads lined up. It probably won't happen, but it's doable if they want it too

Watched a couple of press bits and Otto, Brenock & Vicky keep saying it's the end of their stint on the show but I guess you never know! I can imagine they'd want a break or to do other things regardless.

Maybe Netflix or someone will reboot it I'm a decade. It's really not had much luck as a franchise. The books were up there as some of the most popular, but it's adaptions haven't hit the heights of Hunger Games, HP and Percy Jackson

Maybe Netflix or someone will reboot it I'm a decade. It's really not had much luck as a franchise. The books were up there as some of the most popular, but it's adaptions haven't hit the heights of Hunger Games, HP and Percy Jackson
The only thing Stormbreaker ever managed was starting my teenage gay heart having a crush on Alex Pettyfer.

Which then grew and continued when he was an utterly handsome gentleman in Wild Child and extolled the virtues of the humble chip butty.

And still continues to this day.

The only thing Stormbreaker ever managed was starting my teenage gay heart having a crush on Alex Pettyfer.

Which then grew and continued when he was an utterly handsome gentleman in Wild Child and extolled the virtues of the humble chip butty.

And still continues to this day.
Haha yeah, I think he is a head, but a hot one.

I actually didn't mind Stormbreaker, it's a fun easy watch. But it was a massive missed opportunity.

Hahaha same on the teen crush on Alex Pettyfer ๐Ÿ˜‚

Stormbreaker was fun but terrible!

I really hope they do carry it on. I agree, they never gave it a proper running chance in terms advertisement. Only knew about as I was a fan of the books. Would be such a shame if they didnโ€™t do at least another series. I know Anthony has said itโ€™s the last one, but surely if the ratings do well. They should consider another. Otto is great as Alex, so definitely would miss him if he didnโ€™t return. But I would be able to watch with a different Alex just so the show could carry on.

Finally finished the series, I'm gonna miss it so much.

Priti Patel (because I don't actually know what the Home Secretary's name was, and let's be honest, she was clearly based on her) what a bleeping incompetent witch.

Otto Farrant plays Alex as such a little tit so well. The way him and Vicky McClure bounce off each other, their chemistry, how much they genuinely care and appreciate each other. Love it.

Yassan gives me Severus Snape vibes. A fundamentally terrible man, he's an assassin for Christ's sake.

But he's loyal to his best friend John Rider, even through the lies, and then became a protector to his best friend's son Alex. Them being domestic in the safehouse, cooking for Alex was very ridiculous really.

Turns out caring about people does matter. Yassan's ending was everything I expected it to be, because his loyalty to Alex is so strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 3