Alex Rider- Amazon Prime/Imdb TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this. I've always been a fan of the books and I think the series is a really good adaption, way better than the movie. Although I know the books are aimed at teenage/ young adult audience, I think the series doesn't feel too child oriented

Reactions: 1
Anyone else watch this. I've always been a fan of the books and I think the series is a really good adaption, way better than the movie. Although I know the books are aimed at teenage/ young adult audience, I think the series doesn't feel too child oriented
Yeah, I'm watching this.

As much as I fancied Alex Pettyfer in his Stormbreaker/Wild Child days, Stormbreaker was a pretty shocking adaptation of the book.

This series I'm really enjoying. Doesn't feel like it's aimed at children, so I can enjoy it as a 26 year old. Otto Farant is a cracking Alex Rider, he really is nailing the role.

Vicky McClure is making me question my homosexuality in those glasses. 😆😆

This series is just a great series, just started Series 2, and am enjoying this just as much as S1.

Yeah I agree, it's so well made and not childish at all. I'd guess its like 12 cert if it was a movie. It reminds me in tone of Strike Back just without swearing and slightly less graphic violence

Series 1 is airing on E4 in the UK now. I hope it gains some good reviews and good viewing figures because it's such a good show.

Ah cool good to know. I've seen talk of a 3rd series so hopefully it's increasing in popularity
I hope there's a third series. E4 just aired series 1. Which is always a positive for a show like this. It deserves to be a popular show because it's really good.

Reactions: 2
Season 1 out on dvd and season 2 available to preorder and out in November.

Season 3 about to begin production

Season 1 out on dvd and season 2 available to preorder and out in November.

Season 3 about to begin production
Only just starting production. 😫😫

That means its still gonna be so long!

Such a good series, it deserve more love and attention. Otto Farrant just nails Alex perfectly.

• Heart
I hope this final season wraps everything up nicely. I hope the writers knew it was the final season so the don't leave it open ended.

Otto Farrant is such a good Alex Rider, and looks cute in a tux.
I didn't realise this is the last one

I bet if Netflix had picked it up it would have been a big success

I didn't realise this is the last one

I bet if Netflix had picked it up it would have been a big success
It should've been a massive series, because it's got a well known book series as a starting point, a great cast, really well written, and is a genuinely brilliant show. It absolutely deserves a huge audience and it's never had the respect or appreciation it deserves. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Excited to watch S3 this weekend! Scorpia was my favourite book of the series when I was younger too so I'm glad it got an adaptation 🙌

• Heart