aims_gg_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aims this girl changes her loyalty more then she changes her knickers! she rants and threatens folk on her live, wants no drama then involves herself in it.

Aims was on live with Lucy Rose yesterday defending her when people was calling her a n once, despite disliking her previously and now is live with Scottish Sam trashing her now Bryan being exposed for grooming and claiming anyone who associates with her will be aired on her live as the same category.

She hilarious, so her girlfriend Soph.

Reactions: 5
How does no one talk about Aims and her gf Soph the biggest clout chasing tit stirrers on that app.

Reactions: 4
Aims this girl changes her loyalty more then she changes her knickers! she rants and threatens folk on her live, wants no drama then involves herself in it.

Aims was on live with Lucy Rose yesterday defending her when people was calling her a n once, despite disliking her previously and now is live with Scottish Sam trashing her now Bryan being exposed for grooming and claiming anyone who associates with her will be aired on her live as the same category.

She hilarious, so her girlfriend Soph.
Her and her girlfriend are the biggest flipflops on tiktok.

Reactions: 2
I'll just leave this video here of aims the troll crying as she was trolled back

Grown adults arguing with each other, over and over. Beats paying the TV licence I suppose šŸ¤£

Don't even get me started with her, I used to be a follower and a regular live watcher but I started seeing how much of a beg she is and uses bigger creators to make her look cool or try to get free tit, she really is unbelievable

Can anyone clear up how her and Lauren made up again? One minute her and soph were all over instagram and tik tok about Lauren and jay, I came back a few days later and they were all on live together having a laugh

Reactions: 1
Can anyone clear up how her and Lauren made up again? One minute her and soph were all over instagram and tik tok about Lauren and jay, I came back a few days later and they were all on live together having a laugh
I have no idea I saw the big argument everyone was "outing" each other in public... some of the things they were saying about each other were shocking, threats getting thrown round, calling each other drugies and liars then all of a sudden they were on a live laughing with each other, I swear they did it for views it was over within a day or two

Iv unfollowed them all now, I can't stand aims, and Lauren can't go live without her so got rid of them all

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.