Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she over there looking for a husband or what? She's clearly not working/looking for work. Are her parents not mortified at this one 30-odd and pissing about the place? The content is woeful, stick a hair claw on the strap of your bag as an accessory, like, what??

Reactions: 3
I just learned about this woman through watching Amelia's latest post. She sure is nippy.
friendship made in heaven. Both full
Of filler and all about materialism.

Aimee Seems to be swapping friends left right and centre atm.

How did I miss this lol, this one is never gonna last😂
They were seated next to each other at a Lancaster SPF/Self-Tan event. At around 19:24 Nips sits down wearing a hideous sweater. At 19:41 the baby diarrhea green Chanel comes into view. At 20:47 it's all nipples. It's actually amazing comparing Amelia's nose to Nips. Amelia has had a few and looks infinitely better than Nips, whose nose is crooked and looks like it's deformed. And what is this trend of wearing granny earrings? It makes no sense!

I really wanna know what happened between Maeve and her?!
Aimee mentioned recently that she changed management. I reckon this had something to do with it. Either she was let go because she is barely a person nevermind an influencer, or she tried to negotiate more for herself and it went sour. Aimee probably expected Maeve to row in behind her and put her in a situation that made things difficult at home. Aimee also shared stories about getting revenge or karma and I'd say it was linked to the rift.

Aimee mentioned recently that she changed management. I reckon this had something to do with it. Either she was let go because she is barely a person nevermind an influencer, or she tried to negotiate more for herself and it went sour. Aimee probably expected Maeve to row in behind her and put her in a situation that made things difficult at home. Aimee also shared stories about getting revenge or karma and I'd say it was linked to the rift.
What? Revenge or Karma? How old is she🙈🙈 i would have loved to see that post on her stories! Lol- shes silly!

Honestly I cant look at her stories/face anymore- so plastic, so fake, so unnatural! Also, why are they always going to Dubai!? I woudve imagined a babymoon coudve been somewhere so much nicer then only Dubai during the year and Greece/France over the summer. If i had all that’money’ and time I woudve been all over the world

Reactions: 2
She looks awful!! Whats with her lips?

she doesnt seem to have any bone structure in her face, no cheekbones or a jaw so all those fillers just make her skin look saggy.

She looks awful!! Whats with her lips?

she doesnt seem to have any bone structure in her face, no cheekbones or a jaw so all those fillers just make her skin look saggy.
The lips are chronic. She's only able to talk out of one side. Looks bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just think she is very unfortunate looking, even with all that work done.

she has pretty eyes but lottie with her more natural look, looks much better and fresh faced