Advice for big busted women

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find the post but I did find someone who is a 26h and got a pack of 38d bras from matalan, took the straps apart and resewed them and the cups fit perfectly.
Also 28f would equal to a 30e or a 32dd, or a 26g, I can't remember all the details of the cup sizing and how much they differ. So cos I'm a 30h (last time I measured myself ages ago) would be a 32gg, 34g, etc. I have one sports bra that's a 34g.

This is a really nice supportive bra, I used to have one of these. Also would recommend you stay away from moulded cup bras for now.
Thanks so much! I will stay away from them then for abit. I feel I do need something supportive because they are so painful! I will have an good look at these suggestions and I will prob order them and try them on and see what’s best, I suppose it’s a case of trying diff styles and brands on now and finding out what is best for me. Your advice, and everyone’s has been so brilliant xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I need to stop shopping for bras, I can't bear wearing underwire anymore! I got one of those dd+ bralets in M&S but I'm too big for it and it's no support at all, but it's pretty and I can't face taking it back

I need to stop shopping for bras, I can't bear wearing underwire anymore! I got one of those dd+ bralets in M&S but I'm too big for it and it's no support at all, but it's pretty and I can't face taking it back
I love those bralets. Id like something more comfy to wear around the house cos going braless makes me feel 🤢 i cant have them hanging about but i also need abit of support. Molkes look great for this but i havent tried them

• Heart
I know lots love Bravissimo, but I’ve always found their fitters poor and their range of style limited (lots of balconettes which do not work on me (32FF). Independent lingerie boutiques are great and once you figure out what styles you like you can usually find some bargains by searching for the serial number and your size on eBay and Amazon.
I also hate v necks on me! I’m quite petite and they look awful, I’m better with a scoop or slash/boat neck. There’s no reason why you can’t wear what you like, once you sort out your bra you’ll probably feel much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wish some shops would open so I could try a few on, but il just order some and send the ones I don’t like back. Unfortunately I’m still on furlough and so I aren’t going many places so I want some really comfy ones!! Figleaves and bravissimo have some beautiful bras though from what Iv been looking at xx

I know lots love Bravissimo, but I’ve always found their fitters poor and their range of style limited (lots of balconettes which do not work on me (32FF). Independent lingerie boutiques are great and once you figure out what styles you like you can usually find some bargains by searching for the serial number and your size on eBay and Amazon.
I also hate v necks on me! I’m quite petite and they look awful, I’m better with a scoop or slash/boat neck. There’s no reason why you can’t wear what you like, once you sort out your bra you’ll probably feel much better.
Yes I’m hoping once I find a decent bra then I will feel much more confident with clothes. It’s a shame because I haven’t got a bad figure really, but I just get so embarrassed about my chest and getting any bit of flesh out! I’m always covering up because I feel like nothing hangs right at all, sounds silly but it gets me down! Just feel very frumpy!! Xxx

Yes, frumpy is how I feel. I hear ya sista.

i go for a full cup T-shirt bra style - no seams, no padding. Awful plain but balconettes give me oomf I fundamentally don’t need.

• Heart
I love those bralets. Id like something more comfy to wear around the house cos going braless makes me feel 🤢 i cant have them hanging about but i also need abit of support. Molkes look great for this but i havent tried them
I love Molke bras, that's all I will wear now and they are very comfy and very supportive. They come in 3 different fabric ratings for support too, Ive got about 8 bras plus the pants which I also love. I nearly got a sleep bra in bravissimo last year and tried one in the store but it felt horrible compared to Molke. You can also try one and if you don't like it, return it for a refund, they aren't making anything at the moment so it's just whatevers left on the website ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Curvy Kate do great bras for larger chested ladies. Try to go in and get measured at a Beavissimo store when/if you can or use their online tool to do it at home. Order a few bras in a few sizes and see what fits best.

• Heart
I love Molke bras, that's all I will wear now and they are very comfy and very supportive. They come in 3 different fabric ratings for support too, Ive got about 8 bras plus the pants which I also love. I nearly got a sleep bra in bravissimo last year and tried one in the store but it felt horrible compared to Molke. You can also try one and if you don't like it, return it for a refund, they aren't making anything at the moment so it's just whatevers left on the website ☹
Iv never heard of Molke- I was looking at the sleep bras earlier actually and thought I should give one a go. Maybe I should order one and see how it feels xx

Sleep bras/bralettes - I’ve got some ancient crop tops that were about £5 from Sainsbury’s and are comfy and give a bit of support.
Cosabella do lace bralettes that are pretty and surprisingly supportive, the halterneck ones are brilliant. Bit £££ but worth it.

• Heart