Adverts you hate #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the booking.com one Paddy McGuinness sounds like he's saying "fookin'". I don't mind it but it sets my Mum off complaining each time it's on.

Reactions: 4
yeah, "bookin' genuises". I mean, if we're going to sail close to the wind we might as well go all out for it...
Paddy McGuinness : "Eeeeyy, it's that family of cnuts you all hate - with a christmas song we've fvcking spoiled for everyone..."

Reactions: 7
The dolmio one where he puts paprika in the sauce like its ground breaking Heston Blumenthal style cooking 🙄

Reactions: 4
The Amazon advert with the barking dogs and orange theme. It’s on YouTube all the time!

Reactions: 2
The latest ad for Pot Noodle, where the main character, and later several others, seem to be gargling with mouths full of Pot Noodle.
Its quite revolting, its like advertising agencies do not know how to make good adverts any more.
---
The current pot noodle one with the woman making slurping noises as she eats it. Why they think this is funny or appealing is beyond me.
I think we might be talking about the same ad.

Last edited:
Ok this advert makes me both furious and creeped out in equal measures.
Please tell me what the actual duck? Would this make you want to get an extension from these cunts?

Ok this advert makes me both furious and creeped out in equal measures.
Please tell me what the actual duck? Would this make you want to get an extension from these cunts?

Infantile in the extreme and insulting to any serious buyer. Pathetic & so cheap! Really wouldn't instill any confidence in that company.

The Magnum ice lolly adverts. That crack noise gives me irrational rage

Reactions: 7
I've just seen the advert for the new series of the Yorkshire vet where they get a phone call and the dog runs across the countryside to the vets (there playing the old hovis bread avert music in the background) and when gets the to vets his doggie wife is in there with a litter of tiny puppies
why just why? I'm now sat here balling my eyes out 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1