Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hughjars

The McDonald’s rewards advert where the guy driving the lorry just seems to have got enough points to get his missus a chicken sandwich just by driving back and forth over the Forth Road Bridge, and a rather random rural road where there wouldn’t be a f*cking Maccy D’s!
The Scottish Children’s Lottery which throws shade at the Postcode Lottery by saying if you win nobody will be chapping at your door, then the jingle says you can buying anything you please Scottish Children’s Lottery. Really thanks for telling me you wouldn’t restrict what I buy if I win your lottery ffs

Reactions: 1

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
OMG! I thought my ears were deceiving me when I heard an advert for "Who-gives-a-Crap". Recycled paper bog rolls apparently :oops:
How did this get past the censor using naughty words at 2pm???
k.whogivesacrap.org/products/recycled-3ply-toilet-paper?utm_source=microsoft&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=392406864&utm_term=%2Bwho%20%2Bgives%20%2Ba%20%2Bcrap&utm_content=1315017002309890&utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=392406864&utm_medium=ppcuk&utm_content=bing&utm_term=%2Bwho%20%2Bgives%20%2Ba%20%2Bcrap&msclkid=9c9b3db805221ad9301a59ee60633c20

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Adverts that pop up on spotify but have no audio! I don’t see the point as you don’t know what the advert is for unless you are looking at the screen but then who watches spotify?

I listen on my phone when I’m in the shower or exercising so I’ve never actually seen the screen to know which company it is.

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
A page or so ago I mentioned the Alpro milk ad, and wondered if it was Greg Davies doing a silly voice.
They now have a different man doing the voiceover

👀

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So then. Another advert featuring A Goat. Following Lynx with their goat, Virgin broadband now have one.
Are Goats the New Dachunds?

iieee

VIP Member
On YouTube- the Veronica Beard twins. No idea what they're selling all I hear is VERONICA BEARD VERONICA BEARD VERONICA BEARD. Ooh you got married let me get you a fucking medal.

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
On YouTube at the moment:

1) something called Merge Mansion or something, with a young lady running after her "graandmaw", who is disappearing through concealed doors with opening mechanisms of ever increasing ridiculousness. Is it a game? I don't know.

2) Waterwipes - it has no sound.

ETA the PSA I always remember. I wasn't born when it came out so must have seen it on one of those 70s compilation shows.

Melian

VIP Member
The prostate cancer advert. She's singing about dads to the tune of Robbie Williams' She's the one.

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Not even sure what they're advertising but I've just seen an advert for "tonies". I usually have tv as background noise but that one got a dirty look from me!