Ade and Lisa #4 Lisa thinks the house is jinxed, Ade keeps chugging his cola drinks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Theodore!

• It's been 8 or so months since they moved into the new build, which Lisa is very much regretting
  • They've already had to buy more storage for their son's room to store more of Lisa's crap in
  • The latest house drama is that all of the windows need replacing, but the mean window fitter who turned up was only there to fix the patio doors
  • Lisa has discovered that she has high blood pressure and has been milking it ever since
  • Ade has the "absolute worst allergies". Doesn't need an epi pen though...
  • Ade also has been working in the office because "his laptop broke" which is possibly Ade realising sharing a tiny office space with Lisa was not the best idea 😅
  • Lisa is still making inedible looking meals that she creates by following 0 steps of a recipe she finds, covering the whole thing in the same amount of cheese Dominos goes though in a week and declaring it sooooo delicioussss and the best thing she's ever tasted. Tattle remains unconvinced on that one...
  • Lisa has a new dream of one day working at Starbucks, presumably as part of her disguise as a poor, grieving widow after she finally kills Ade off with the diet of cheese, sausage rolls and Pepsi she currently has him on
Feel free to add anything I've forgotten in the recap!

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread title by @Theodore!

• It's been 8 or so months since they moved into the new build, which Lisa is very much regretting
  • They've already had to buy more storage for their son's room to store more of Lisa's crap in
  • The latest house drama is that all of the windows need replacing, but the mean window fitter who turned up was only there to fix the patio doors
  • Lisa has discovered that she has high blood pressure and has been milking it ever since
  • Ade has the "absolute worst allergies". Doesn't need an epi pen though...
  • Ade also has been working in the office because "his laptop broke" which is possibly Ade realising sharing a tiny office space with Lisa was not the best idea 😅
  • Lisa is still making inedible looking meals that she creates by following 0 steps of a recipe she finds, covering the whole thing in the same amount of cheese Dominos goes though in a week and declaring it sooooo delicioussss and the best thing she's ever tasted. Tattle remains unconvinced on that one...
  • Lisa has a new dream of one day working at Starbucks, presumably as part of her disguise as a poor, grieving widow after she finally kills Ade off with the diet of cheese, sausage rolls and Pepsi she currently has him on
Feel free to add anything I've forgotten in the recap!

Previous thread:
Hilarious🤣thanks.
She thinks the house is jinxed like in one of those horror movies they kept watching on their "cosy" date nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Smallest City in England visited by the smallest woman in England and her pussy whipped husband who has the smallest winkle in England.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lisas having a slow relaxing week and hopes footage of her putting some laundry in the washer and doing the dishes will inspire us🥴🙄. Apparently shes making some big changes, wish she'd give it a rest with the ego, washing dishes, inspiring? Its like her viewers are pathetic heathens who live in a swamp and have never tidied or baked until the fabulous lisa taught them to be human. You might need to tweek that ego of yours whilst you are making some "big changes" cause girl, its whats inside that matters.

• Haha
She went to Wells and bought a book about Wells. She’ll never look at that book again. We all know that. She is a hoarder. It’s a psychological illness, sadly. The videos where she claims to be decluttering but puts useless, ugly, irrelevant crap back in the drawer/cupboard is a strong indicator that she is out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She honestly thinks she lives an aspirational lifestyle doesn’t she.

Lisa babes, you live in a hovel and get pumped once a week by the most repulsive man on earth who smells of cheese. Nobody is jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my god tonight’s video 🤣🤣🤣

She starts off with the “I’m on a health kick” whilst chugging a Pepsi. Then makes chips piled with cheese for tea. Next night a cha-coooooo-tery board with all the cheese and pork products and three types of white bread. Then nearly crying about her haircut which looks a billion times better - she missed her pig tails so has ordered hair extensions online 🤣🤣🤣 Barney must miss having to something to hold onto so he doesn’t fall off 🤣🤣
Them making a load of cakes for just the two of them but she’s oh so healthy right?

She’s calling this a reset. No lisa love. This isn’t it.

And I’m only half way through!
---
OH MY GOD THE AMAZON 9.99 HAIR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it’s absolutely awful on her it’s the wrong colour and wrong texture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

She starts off with the “I’m on a health kick” whilst chugging a Pepsi. Then makes chips piled with cheese for tea. Next night a cha-coooooo-tery board with all the cheese and pork products and three types of white bread. Then nearly crying about her haircut which looks a billion times better - she missed her pig tails so has ordered hair extensions online 🤣🤣🤣 Barney must miss having to something to hold onto so he doesn’t fall off 🤣🤣
Them making a load of cakes for just the two of them but she’s oh so healthy right?

---
OH MY GOD THE AMAZON 9.99 HAIR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it’s absolutely awful on her it’s the wrong colour and wrong texture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I haven't seen it yet, but are the hair extensions she ordered clip-ins? I'm getting flashbacks to my teenage years when we all had clip-in extensions that were very expertly put in, the correct colour, and you definitely could not see the clips at the back! 🤣🤣

I'm assuming Lisa's will look exactly the same!

Screenshot_20240630_215915_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s a clip in pony tail - like a crocodile clip .. it’s not even the same colour or texture it’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
LMAO!
I went from "Oh, that actually looks like a good length for her" when she was taking the baking tray out of the oven to immediately cackling half a second later when she's showing of her extensions in the preview! 🤣 🤣 I'm only 20 seconds in!
---
Why does she need extensions? Is this to do with her recent medical episode?
No, she just has had a haircut that she doesn't like - but I think her hair looks a lot better tbh!
She def doesn't need the extensions

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol the cat batting her hand away 🤣
---
Those chilli cheese fries looked depressing 😅 put them back in the oven for another 5 mins Lisa, to melt the cheese!
---
Do you think she left the hairdressers with wet hair? Usually my hair has never looked better the day of a hair cut, but hers still looks like she's styled it herself 🤔

Her hair looks a lot healthier and I really like that length on her! She can still do her side ponytails and braid her hair! She's acting like she asked for a trim and came out the salon with a bob!
If anything, having less hair will be better for handling the Floridian heat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

---
lol holding a can of Pepsi as she says shes so healthy....one a day, MY ARSE!

• Haha