Adam Peaty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it would ever justify his behaviour but i dont think Adam had the best upbringing, he certainly has some demons and cant be helped by his family selling stories to press on him
---
Do any of the Ramsay girls work or do they live off the family name acting as unpaid nannies to the younger brother while Jack is busy in the marines.

I think Eiri definitely baby trapped him, but he was a fool for not wearing protection - sounds like she got pregnant almost immediately. I went off her during Strictly and when she was doing those stupid immature TikTok's about him and Katya. Having said that, he now appears to have left her to be raising the child pretty much alone and she seems to be a good dedicated mother, so kudos to her. It can't be easy seeing him swanning around doing whatever he wants and with a new partner again as well.

Don't get the sense he is gay though at all. It is a weird pairing with Holly.

I've noticed the religious undertones recently on his insta too, bit hypocritical when he's pretty much an absent father.
---
Having said I don't think he's gay, that was before I saw his outfit and look on this holiday with Holly lol.
I agree that she probably baby trapped him.

But to me it's kind of unforgiveable to leave the mother of your baby/ toddler. Especially given what someone's said below about him wanting sex before she was ready. Her whole life has been turned upside down and your relationship is going to need some work/ effort to get through the tough times. Not just leave her in the tit.

And it's one thing to split and properly coparent, it's another to piss off to Aus for 6 weeks, flying round the world going to GPs etc, while the mum as usual has no choice but to be there for the child.

But maybe if she baby trapped him/ they hadn't been together that long.... maybe it was to be expected. I'm not sure but I defo have the side-eye out for him after leaving the mother of his small child.

Reactions: 6
At least she has now moved back to Wales to be supported by her friends and family as living in Loughborough with no support just waiting for Adam to swan off around world in net curtains waiting to remember he has a son just for quick photo opportunity

Reactions: 4

He makes the decision to be away from his son, especially over Christmas for weeks at a time! Reckon somebody advised him to add that last bit about him having a great Mum, shame he couldn't show her respect during the relationship.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder if he met Holly whilst doing strictly? As he was on the same season as Tilly wasn’t he? Maybe they’ve been seeing each other longer than we think? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I do wonder if he met Holly whilst doing strictly? As he was on the same season as Tilly wasn’t he? Maybe they’ve been seeing each other longer than we think? 🤷🏻‍♀️
that’s such a good point! And would give credit to Eiri saying there’s more than meets the eye

Reactions: 2
It was disgusting that he was away from his son for so long over Christmas. At first I understood it, he said he had a few days off so it wouldn't have been worth flying back. But given that he was in Australia for weeks after that, those few days would have been worth it.

Good on Eiri for being mature enough to be at George's party with Adam and Holly. Can't have been easy for her. Although I agree its crazy she became pregnant so soon - potentially the first time they shagged?

Reactions: 5
Eiri recently did a q and a on insta, I really don't know what my opinion of her, like she chooses to have open social media accounts, so must like attention it brings and not want to live a super private life. For the most part she does seem genuine though and deserve happiness after having to put up with his terrible public and probably private behaviour.

But then part of me wonders if she enjoys having subtle digs at Adam or sharing suggestive quotes every now and then.

She says she likes to buy all second hand clothes but then Adam buys all George's clothes from Zara.

And she has to start working full time to pay bills as oppose to just doing her art, which I think was the case when she was still with Adam. She works in care and is considering going back to Uni to train as nurse.

Reactions: 1
Of course he dresses him in kids Zara, probably the sort of person who thinks its cool to dress a toddler in designer brands too!
There was a family wedding last week, Eiri had a lovely red dress on and it looked like Holly turned up all in black

I've been watching the World Aquatics Championships from Doha. Adam's got a huge tattoo of a cross and beneath it says 'Into The Light' right in the middle of his chest

Is he a full blown born again Christian now, or does he think a few cross tattoos and occasional bible quote is going to make Gordan accept him as son in law.

I saw an interview with him about it. I think he said it gives him purpose and he feels at his best when he’s at church

She really does, especially when you look at rest of family, you know her skinny appearance is not natural.