Adam & Caroline Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline has just admitted to having Botox for years, yet says her face is natural.

Caroline, your face looks like it's went frozen stiff, while sat on a motorbike at high speed ffs.

Reactions: 1
Caroline has just admitted to having Botox for years, yet says her face is natural.

Caroline, your face looks like it's went frozen stiff, while sat on a motorbike at high speed ffs.
She’s actually become grating as hell.
Noticed a massive change in her in the past year.
Her whole insta is just continuous adverts.
Honestly, give it a rest love!

Reactions: 3
As soon as I see she’s about to do an ad I skip the story coz her “hi guys” grates on me lol

Reactions: 4
Everyday, Adam is so hyperactive, over the top/ fake, he reminds me of way Robbie Williams used to act, who ended up taking a breakdown.

After looking at Adams story's it makes me want to lay in a dark room,
and he needs to drop the soy boy smile.
Screenshot_20231202-134645.png

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe he shared a video of Elsie with no tip on, she covered herself up which makes his actions even worse as she obviously didn’t want to be seen like that!

• Wow
As an ex primary school Head Teacher I question how Adam gets away with filming in his child’s school with other children’s faces appearing on his social media?
Surely this is a safeguarding breach?

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it odd that Adam has gone to Dubai for a few days on his own, he said Caroline told him he could have a few days on his own?! On what’s probably the busiest week of the year for parents he swans off on holiday for a few days. Unless it’s for an ad or some work of course.

Anyone find it odd that Adam has gone to Dubai for a few days on his own, he said Caroline told him he could have a few days on his own?! On what’s probably the busiest week of the year for parents he swans off on holiday for a few days. Unless it’s for an ad or some work of course.
Yeah I was wondering what he’s doing out there as he’s not giving much away. U would think they would be doing fun Xmas stuff with the kids at home.

Sat in a Airport lounge, filming the kids for content .

They say they're away to "make memories", yet will spend all the time online and posting for attention and exploiting the kids privacy.