Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of seeing Sydney Sweeney, who only got where she is because of her big boobs (not very feminist of me but it’s true soz)

Reactions: 14
Sick of seeing Sydney Sweeney, who only got where she is because of her big boobs (not very feminist of me but it’s true soz)
Yeah I have nothing against her personally but can't help but think she's mostly cast by pervy men who want to see her with her tits out - her sex scenes in Euphoria are uncomfortable to watch for this reason

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain to me the whole Blake Lively hype train? Everyone swears she’s one of the most breathtaking, gorgeous women on earth but i just don’t get it….at all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain to me the whole Blake Lively hype train? Everyone swears she’s one of the most breathtaking, gorgeous women on earth but i just don’t get it….at all
And everyone fawning over her marriage too 🙄

Reactions: 12
I hear ya and I'm like that with Scarlett Johanson and Jennifer Lawrence. I just don't get it that they are considered some rarefied beauties.

Reactions: 17
I hear ya and I'm like that with Scarlett Johanson and Jennifer Lawrence. I just don't get it that they are considered some rarefied beauties.
HEAVY on this!!! Especially Scarlett Johanson, i will never understand who decided that this woman is going to be the epitome of sex appeal??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think with scarlett johanson she was 'curvy' at a time in hollywood when the trend was to be as skinny as possible. so maybe she stood out a bit for that.

Reactions: 8
she dresses well i’ll give her thay but facially she isn’t a great beauty, no one would have cared for her of she wasnt married to Ryan and bff’s with taylor.

give me leighton meester anyday.. now that’s a gorgeous woman 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anna Kendrick

I cannot stand the woman. She comes across as a mean girl under a nerd persona. She just rubs me the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she dresses well i’ll give her thay but facially she isn’t a great beauty, no one would have cared for her of she wasnt married to Ryan and bff’s with taylor.

give me leighton meester anyday.. now that’s a gorgeous woman 😍
on this note - Taylor herself. i used to like her when i was 11 years old and she still did country music. i feel like, however, i have grown up and she has remained there, in 2008, except more entitled and rich. her music is awful, her lyrics are so so so literal and basic that her songs come off as stupid. she's still describing people and events as if she's 15 years old. her fanbase is absolutely batshit crazy. i don't find her stage presence striking at all - she can't sing or dance particularly well. whenever i hear someone say 'oh taylor and her friend blake lively' or 'taylor and lana del rey' i'm shocked every time by how these women are the same age, because blake and lana come across as a lot more mature and they act their age, and then there's taylor who is literally a woman in her mid 30s stuck in a 15 year old's mentality. also on the topic of lana del rey - the whole grammy fiasco was so tasteless and it really bothered me. i've been a big lana del rey fan since 2011 and to me she was the one who deserved that grammy, but no - ofc taylor swift had to win it, yet again, and then rub it in everyone's face while she was flying back to her seat from the stage on her private jet. she just infuriates me so much i can't even describe it. the only redeeming quality about her is that she loves cats and the cats she has are very, very cute.

Reactions: 12
on this note - Taylor herself. i used to like her when i was 11 years old and she still did country music. i feel like, however, i have grown up and she has remained there, in 2008, except more entitled and rich. her music is awful, her lyrics are so so so literal and basic that her songs come off as stupid. she's still describing people and events as if she's 15 years old. her fanbase is absolutely batshit crazy. i don't find her stage presence striking at all - she can't sing or dance particularly well. whenever i hear someone say 'oh taylor and her friend blake lively' or 'taylor and lana del rey' i'm shocked every time by how these women are the same age, because blake and lana come across as a lot more mature and they act their age, and then there's taylor who is literally a woman in her mid 30s stuck in a 15 year old's mentality. also on the topic of lana del rey - the whole grammy fiasco was so tasteless and it really bothered me. i've been a big lana del rey fan since 2011 and to me she was the one who deserved that grammy, but no - ofc taylor swift had to win it, yet again, and then rub it in everyone's face while she was flying back to her seat from the stage on her private jet. she just infuriates me so much i can't even describe it. the only redeeming quality about her is that she loves cats and the cats she has are very, very cute.
yep I mentioned in another thread that she is still like a high school kid and you wouldnt think she is in her 30’s the way she describes/writes her songs.

Reactions: 7
Cillian Murphy (I don't think I've mentioned him). His face is just weird and it freaks me out!!!!

Reactions: 14
Michael Sheen. He looks like an evangelical Christian who's also a massive pervster.

Icccccccck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
About 25 years ago I shagged a bloke who is the double of him and that was not my best decision for various reasons, so I get the ick any time he's mentioned or I have to look at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10