Abidotcampbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was banging on about how her fibromyalgia is so bad her elbows and wrists were so sore kenny paid for her to get a blow dry but she had no fuckin problems lifting her wine up with said sore wrists! Absolute gobshite!

Reactions: 5
She was banging on about how her fibromyalgia is so bad her elbows and wrists were so sore kenny paid for her to get a blow dry but she had no fuckin problems lifting her wine up with said sore wrists! Absolute gobshite!
and again yesterday - I just don’t understand she genuinely seems to be on the wine and posting about it daily. plus she made some unnecessary drama about sourcing whispering angel

Surely put down the wine and the time you can get out your bed spend with your kids cause all that comes across is shop, wine, bed, pr products (how does she get so many), more wine, more shopping, more bed

and if she has underlying health issues as well as her age how is she only just hetyonh

Reactions: 2
What is her health situation - what illness allows you to go out shopping, have long lunches, afternoon boozing and dodgy (seedy) photoshoots, but you need to go to bed at 6pm and not parent your kids?

I'm sure she us only interested in her relationship with her man. Can't be bothered with the kids. Who even has pictures taken on their driveway in their underwear! I've seen more of this woman's arse than I've seen of my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is her health situation - what illness allows you to go out shopping, have long lunches, afternoon boozing and dodgy (seedy) photoshoots, but you need to go to bed at 6pm and not parent your kids?
Lazy bastarditis as my old grandad would say

• Haha
Yep! I really don’t get this lassies selling point. She is isn’t relatable at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.