Aaron Carter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Aaron fans from the U.K. remember Aaron’s Party getting released over here as I have no memory of it? I only remember the few he had put out in the 90s, then I Want Candy. Then a few years after that he was on a few TV shows singing the Jimmy Neutron movie theme tune.

I was very much a Nick fan during this era, but also fancied Aaron, think he was my plan B if it didn’t work out with Nick 😂😂😂
So, Aaron's "Oh Aaron" and "Aaron's Party" albums were both released over here (I bought them in HMV) but neither charted very highly, and he didn't do much over here after that. His "Another Earthquake" album never even got a U.K. release (I bought it on holiday in FL in 2003)

So, Aaron's "Oh Aaron" and "Aaron's Party" albums were both released over here (I bought them in HMV) but neither charted very highly, and he didn't do much over here after that. His "Another Earthquake" album never even got a U.K. release (I bought it on holiday in FL in 2003)
I think he was more popular here in the late 90s as I remember Crush on You and Crazy Little Party Girl doing quite well over here.

Nicks solo album was a complete flop here, I never even bought that one and was still very much obsessed with him at that point (late 2002).

I was obsessed with Nick’s solo album, but it’s genuinely awful. The third one is even worse (I’ve never even listened to the second), my teenager loves Mrs All American because it’s just so bad 💀

I quite often have ‘Is it Saturday Yet?’ In my head, it’s quite catchy but I agree most of Nick’s solo stuff isn’t great. Although saying that I do LOVE ‘Beautiful Lie’, the song he did with Jennifer Paige. I sing a different harmony each time :oops::LOL:
---
‘Blow Your Mind’ is good too. I always imagine he’s singing it too / about Paris H!

I quite often have ‘Is it Saturday Yet?’ In my head, it’s quite catchy but I agree most of Nick’s solo stuff isn’t great. Although saying that I do LOVE ‘Beautiful Lie’, the song he did with Jennifer Paige. I sing a different harmony each time :oops::LOL:
---
‘Blow Your Mind’ is good too. I always imagine he’s singing it too / about Paris H!
I liked Blow your mind (discovered it a few years after the album came out). If any of you remember him in the equally awful horror movie ‘The Hollow’ I think it was the theme song.

‘Help Me’ was awful, had high hopes for his first solo single too 😩

Is it Saturday yet is such a guilty pleasure, the line about Martha Stewart being his mother and “Aaron Carter is my brother cos I’d still be bad” is so funny

The one with Avril Lavigne is also unintentionally hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Started going off Nick around the Paris Hilton era, he also went weird when he was hanging round with Tommy Lee. Remember that episode of punk’d?? 😂😂😩 Will always love BSB and be a fan of theirs but it was definitely around that point that my desire for Nick ended 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched the disney channel docu and I love AJ in it. I love love love the backstreet boys and aaron. But aarons family is just tochic. Ann i really like aj take on it. He’s just so right

Oh I unapologetically loved that album 😂 but I keep it firmly in the nostalgia box- not to be revisited lest it hit different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just seen on a TikTok that an album will be released in May and it will include hurricane and that was from an interview Angel gave