A thread to post about member status

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed that sometime over the weekend I hit VIP. I’m terribly sorry for you all, as I’m not a great fan of cheesy puffs, they stain my beard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just noticed that sometime over the weekend I hit VIP. I’m terribly sorry for you all, as I’m not a great fan of cheesy puffs, they stain my beard.
Congratulations 👏 I was a well known member, apparently now I’m chatty 🤷🏼‍♂️ No idea how my member status progresses … but hurrah for becoming a VIP!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A thread here were people can post about "Im a VIP" (aka posted 1000 times) and "I've been downgraded from well known to chatty" (no you haven't it's gone from well known to chatty).

Just because it adds lots of offtopic / adds nothing posts with all the people quoting just to say well done on a busy thread. :)

Reactions: 1
Can I ask how the different member status works please. Like how do you go from "member" to "well known" to "chatty" etc. I imagine it's to do with a certain number of posts but how many?
Just curious at this stage and was afraid to ask...

Reactions: 2
Can I ask how the different member status works please. Like how do you go from "member" to "well known" to "chatty" etc. I imagine it's to do with a certain number of posts but how many?
Just curious at this stage and was afraid to ask...
Yes please - I’ve searched high and low and I can’t find a definition for the different member titles. Please!!

A thread here were people can post about "Im a VIP" (aka posted 1000 times) and "I've been downgraded from well known to chatty" (no you haven't it's gone from well known to chatty).

Just because it adds lots of offtopic / adds nothing posts with all the people quoting just to say well done on a busy thread. :)
Hi how do we progress, what’s the criteria? Thanks!

Reactions: 2
I’m not 100% sure but I definitely noticed that once my reaction score went up to 700+ I went from ‘member’ to ‘active member’.

I’m VIP but still not sure what that actually means , how do you get to the point of being able to create threads ?