_sammybird

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow?

I came across her when she was pregnant with number 2, and her birth featured on Emma Willis Delivering Babies.

I really liked her to begin with, but just lately…what a mess! I feel a little sorry for her as she seems to have no support whatsoever, but her youngest is wild! The eldest is currently in a&e because the youngest threw a glass of juice at him and it smashed, cutting him 😱

Does anyone else follow?

I came across her when she was pregnant with number 2, and her birth featured on Emma Willis Delivering Babies.

I really liked her to begin with, but just lately…what a mess! I feel a little sorry for her as she seems to have no support whatsoever, but her youngest is wild! The eldest is currently in a&e because the youngest threw a glass of juice at him and it smashed, cutting him 😱
Yep, I've followed her for years.

I actually feel very sorry for her, she's not coping at all. The youngest is absolutely out of control & needs serious behaviour intervention & poor little Harry seems so sweet!

I've never seen someone's appearance deteriorate so much after a second child, Sammy used to be absolutely beautiful, always had her makeup & hair done so nicely but now she has completely let herself go & has piled on weight.

She seems to have no support whatsoever from friends, family or her husband. She would be better off trying to get a job so she would have some interaction with other adults & it might help her MH. They seem to be constantly broke but yet go nowhere!

She has taken a break from social media which I think was the right thing to do for her MH but made sure to come back with an indirect beggy post about the car breaking down! She seriously needs to but manners on her youngest. Her cutting Harry's elbow was an absolute disgrace & Sammy didn't seem like she gave a tit what the little terror was capable of doing!

I hope she sorts herself out soon for her own sake & those poor little kids 🤍

Her latest post, addicted to pain?? no wonder her kids are always hurt and up to stuff and she’s not aware, she’s lucky social haven’t been involved!

You can see in her husbands face he’s not been happy for years and is rarely home. Assuming she tried to OD hence why he’s stayed, it feels quite manipulative if I’m honest. If she was a single mum on benefits and posted what she has, someone would have reported her to SS. Especially with all those kids injuries over the years