Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
I saw her with the necklace/pendulum/whatever the fuck it's called one night. She was "answering questions with it" and you could literally see her hand making it change direction and then spin šŸ¤£ after that I realised she is actually a con artist and to what extent who bloody knows.
Hasnt she always been? She's very offended when you compare her to grifters and takes that vulnerable female road but its actually at least as bad as she grifts money out of desperate vulnerable people as a "life coach".

I'm not sure I want my life to be selling candles and pretending tarot

Reactions: 3

sourlemon

Chatty Member
I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever been rude about it from what Iā€™ve seen, I know she has said to people (including myself) that people should try saxenda first rather than rushing into a sleeve. Which lets be honest so many people have done, then say they are really struggling cause they didnā€™t prepare themselves for the change. I hope personally she gets her rainbow baby, I remember watching her on live when she literally had a breakdown cause people kept asking about being pregnant and the poor woman couldnā€™t hold it together. She disappeared for ages afterwards. I use to watch her alot and know her through friends Iā€™ve got to say she can be a complete nightmare but since she moved on from her ex and got a stable mental health she seems to be doing much better.
I think it will be a good watch if she does have a sleeve, she was always truthful about the shitty side effects of saxenda itā€™ll be good to see someone be 100% truthful with the sleeve.
Ok colleen.

• Haha

Itsmeisthatyou

Nah she's definitely been pretty rude about people who opt for surgery. She's advocated for the use of saxenda, pretty sure she said the NHS were using her case as an example to prove the effectiveness of saxenda.
She's clearly had some struggles over the past year and thats effected her weight so if she felt surgery was her best option now then she should go for it, but probably keep it off social nedia cause it makes her a hypocrite.

Itsmeisthatyou

How did she find out who it was considering were anon on here ?
Because the person in question is on her saxenda support group and asked a very specific question about a holiday and taking saxenda, then posted in another forum on here about that particular holiday.
She was on a live one day when someone joined it and said it was no wonder she had a tattle forum then abruptly left, till that point she didn't know about the forum it took all of 20 minutes for her to read this check people's profiles on here (because you can see where everyone has posted) and figure out who the person was.

I follow her and I do think it's pretty obvious she's lost weight especially around the belly, weight loss isn't always easy to see, people carry weight differently, personally I lost 3 stone and it is not noticeable at all but I know I lost it.

Reactions: 2

betty14

Iā€™m on saxenda and have lost almost 6 stone and I wonā€™t lie Iā€™ve been eating better but still the same foods. Thereā€™s something about her that doesnā€™t sit right with me & the way she talks about the surgery groups isnā€™t very nice & then complains that people are sticking up for themselves that have had the surgery.
Sheā€™s very funny about those whoā€™ve had surgery which I find odd because she was meant to have surgery (on the NHS) but it got Cancelled a few time during covid times because of resources and so she ended up going down the Saxenda route instead. Iā€™ve had gastric sleeve surgery and at the start had some good chats with her and then she seemed to get very odd about surgery. I supported her going with Saxenda, at the end of the day youā€™ve got to go with what feels right for you

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Her tarot readings are shockingly bad.
I saw her with the necklace/pendulum/whatever the fuck it's called one night. She was "answering questions with it" and you could literally see her hand making it change direction and then spin šŸ¤£ after that I realised she is actually a con artist and to what extent who bloody knows.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She is just a selling shite page now. She makes me sick the way she goes on about the tat she's peddling.

betty14

The thing is she was originally meant to have a sleeve and the op got cancelled twice, so she was offered to be part of a Saxenda trial. I personally was sleeved 18months ago and itā€™s been the right tool for me. Will be interesting to see how she goes with it and to hear why she changed her mind after sheā€™s been so negative about surgery.

Reactions: 1

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Itā€™s very dangerous for her to be ā€œcoachingā€ people. Her ā€œcoachingā€ includes a diet plan etc.. please if anyone goes on saxenda speak to your gp & weight management and get professional advice in regards to exercise and diet
Says shes studying to be a PT like thats enough

betty14

Plastics for loose skin maybe?
Highly unlikely that sheā€™d be up for filming something in London a few days after plastics and if you are staying in the uk most (good) surgeons want you to have been a stable weight for an absolute minimum of 6 months

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
She started selling coaching packages and a fee-paying WhatsApp group etc. A few weeks back she was mentioning it every 2 seconds on her lives and promoting her website etc.

Just checked now and the site is down and no mention of coaching on TikTok for weeks šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I get she is trying to make a quick buck from her experience but with lack of nutrition training I'm not sure it's OK to be charging Ā£50+ per month to be a 'coach'.
She got called out on this recently and said her qualifications were shes a "lifestyle" coach despite being under NHS weight management services herself with registered professionals.

She should not be coaching people on a fucking medication with zero clinical training. She'll kill someone.

She's never disclosed her starting weight, she's said a few times she doesn't feel the need too, which is fair enough,.
I'm not sure if her before photos look like 30 stone but she certainly was big and the current photos show a huge difference especially round the belly.
I know 30 stone seems high around 190kg.

If lost 11 stone/70kg she'd be 19 stone/120kg now.

But if she was 25 stone and had lost 11 stone shed be 14 stone now or 89kg.

I think its a realistic starting weight.

Last edited:

sourlemon

Chatty Member
Iā€™m on saxenda and have lost almost 6 stone and I wonā€™t lie Iā€™ve been eating better but still the same foods. Thereā€™s something about her that doesnā€™t sit right with me & the way she talks about the surgery groups isnā€™t very nice & then complains that people are sticking up for themselves that have had the surgery.

Itsmeisthatyou

I've followed her a while and quite like her, started saxenda myself after seeing her early videos.
Yes she uses a filter on her lives, when she moves the background is distorted but show me a tiktoker who doesn't use a filter, and I don't think she's using it to hide any weight gain.
There's no denying her results, the before and after photos speak for themselves, she's definitely lost a whole load of weight and looks great.
Can't speak for her coaching side of things, it's not a service I've used, or the psychic reading's which I didn't know she did. But if she's cashing in on her success with saxenda and people are willing to pay then good for her I say.

Itsmeisthatyou

Anyone watch the Lorraine interview or the TV show that aired today on channel 4 that she was on?
Curious if she mentioned she's now getting surgery as saxenda wasn't successful for her.

betty14

She was originally meant to have a sleeve with the nhs and the op got cancelled a few times (no fault of hers) so she was offered Saxenda. Sheā€™s been pretty rude about those who have the surgery so it will be interesting if she does have it now.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Hasnt she always been? She's very offended when you compare her to grifters and takes that vulnerable female road but its actually at least as bad as she grifts money out of desperate vulnerable people as a "life coach".

I'm not sure I want my life to be selling candles and pretending tarot
Life coach šŸ¤£ sorry but she's laughable. I pity anyone who falls for her shit. How can you be so heartless to take advantage of people like that?

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Nah she's definitely been pretty rude about people who opt for surgery. She's advocated for the use of saxenda, pretty sure she said the NHS were using her case as an example to prove the effectiveness of saxenda.
She's clearly had some struggles over the past year and thats effected her weight so if she felt surgery was her best option now then she should go for it, but probably keep it off social nedia cause it makes her a hypocrite.
Yet there she is trying to flog apple cider vinegar gummies because they helped her šŸ™ƒšŸ¤£ fuck off Colleen you scam artist