__thebpddiaries__

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think good for her on talking about it

so many people just stay in a relationship with the opposite sex as they think that is what they should do.

Hats off to her for coming out and being able to live as the person she is now without worry. However I think I knew it was coming months ago, her image, clothing, hair, things she shares all pointed to it.

Steph actually does my head in, give her a month and she will be onto the next thing she thinks will get her more attention. *rolls eyes*
also - since when is she a MUA? Any actual makeup artist looking at her “looks” would be mortified. I’m all for selfexpression but don’t call yourself a make up artist when it’s clear you don’t have a bloody clue

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She might have done some sort of course during lockdown I’m not sure but I don’t remember her saying anything about it xx

Would like to know what “course” is taking credit for that! First step of learning makeup is the skin, basic skincare and then coverage, pores etc. Her skin looks dirty and oily. I doubt she’s had any formal training and if she has, then I’d want my money back 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Okay I’m just gonna say it 😅

@Sparkles86 are you life with Steph?

I feel like this thread goes dead then it’s always you that brings it back to life, it used to be when you would talk about selfcare chronicles but now it’s to badmouth life with Steph, which the cynic in me believes will be so others jump on the band wagon and you can post it on your insta for content.

just a theory🤪

• Heart
No I am not Steph 😂 I don’t know why this has been said so many times!! You can see it was thblobbybabe that started a conversation about her today and there wasn’t anything since the middle of may xx

I don’t think ur Steph but I won’t lie I can see why people would think that from looking back on posts re the Steph and billy thing

Steph actually does my head in, give her a month and she will be onto the next thing she thinks will get her more attention. *rolls eyes*
also - since when is she a MUA? Any actual makeup artist looking at her “looks” would be mortified. I’m all for selfexpression but don’t call yourself a make up artist when it’s clear you don’t have a bloody clue
my feelings completely. Car crash of a girl. The makeup is horrendous 🤢

I do think some looks are a bit crazy or OTT but I do like her page

think she has definitely been buying followers and hate she is in all those engagement groups

Last edited:
I think she’s an absolute horror. Her make up is OTT for me but she obvs is good at those types of look, but she’s snarling like a bulldog in her pics. I don’t get why she thinks that looks good 🥴