Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theblobbybabe

Steph actually does my head in, give her a month and she will be onto the next thing she thinks will get her more attention. *rolls eyes*
also - since when is she a MUA? Any actual makeup artist looking at her ā€œlooksā€ would be mortified. Iā€™m all for selfexpression but donā€™t call yourself a make up artist when itā€™s clear you donā€™t have a bloody clue

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Must also be more to the Asda thing as I have never been stopped or heard of anyone getting stopped. obviously if the alarm goes off then team but not a random stop xx

Reactions: 2

theblobbybabe

Would like to know what ā€œcourseā€ is taking credit for that! First step of learning makeup is the skin, basic skincare and then coverage, pores etc. Her skin looks dirty and oily. I doubt sheā€™s had any formal training and if she has, then Iā€™d want my money back šŸ˜³

• Heart
Reactions: 1

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Okay Iā€™m just gonna say it šŸ˜…

@Sparkles86 are you life with Steph?

I feel like this thread goes dead then itā€™s always you that brings it back to life, it used to be when you would talk about selfcare chronicles but now itā€™s to badmouth life with Steph, which the cynic in me believes will be so others jump on the band wagon and you can post it on your insta for content.

just a theoryšŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart

Sparkles86

Why is she STILL going on about it all? This was last year now and that girl proved her to be an out and out liar but she is still believing her version in her own head so much that she has taken to her Facebook to bring it up again? If billie had genuinely done nothing wrong then she wouldnā€™t have deleted her account šŸ˜‚

Goldieoldie

Why is she suddenly chucking in all these friends names? Is it to prove she has some pals šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ definitely been on here and she will hate the new thread xx

Steph actually does my head in, give her a month and she will be onto the next thing she thinks will get her more attention. *rolls eyes*
also - since when is she a MUA? Any actual makeup artist looking at her ā€œlooksā€ would be mortified. Iā€™m all for selfexpression but donā€™t call yourself a make up artist when itā€™s clear you donā€™t have a bloody clue
my feelings completely. Car crash of a girl. The makeup is horrendous šŸ¤¢

haveuseenmyfriendbert

I think sheā€™s an absolute horror. Her make up is OTT for me but she obvs is good at those types of look, but sheā€™s snarling like a bulldog in her pics. I donā€™t get why she thinks that looks good šŸ„“

theblobbybabe

I donā€™t think ur Steph but I wonā€™t lie I can see why people would think that from looking back on posts re the Steph and billy thing