__thebpddiaries__

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be raging this thread has been made, deliberate name changes to try throw the tattlers off šŸ™„

Why is she suddenly chucking in all these friends names? Is it to prove she has some pals šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ definitely been on here and she will hate the new thread xx

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s exactly what I thought šŸ˜‚ she doesnā€™t have any real life pals and all this about people stealing her post ideas etc is ridiculous! Sheā€™s not the only mental health account thereā€™s literally thousands!

Must also be more to the Asda thing as I have never been stopped or heard of anyone getting stopped. obviously if the alarm goes off then team but not a random stop xx

Reactions: 2
She changes her name again so Iā€™ve made a new thread.....

At first I didnā€™t mind her but that is now changing and she is doing my head in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

she wouldn't show her son and I liked that then we see him more and more.

She spoke her mind and didnā€™t care but more and more we are seeing what would people like to see. Hun it is your Instagram show what you want

she obviously reads here and does care what people think. I would as well if I read stuff about me but donā€™t give it the big I donā€™t give a f@ck when clearly you do

Why is she STILL going on about it all? This was last year now and that girl proved her to be an out and out liar but she is still believing her version in her own head so much that she has taken to her Facebook to bring it up again? If billie had genuinely done nothing wrong then she wouldnā€™t have deleted her account šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Is she still hiding? I wish her enemy Steph would go into hiding too šŸ˜« what has happened to her!!

Reactions: 2