Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Usedaname

Sending Chad away did seem a bit extreme to me, he doesn't seem like a particularly badly behaved child, I imagine most the children going to this camp/programme may come from tougher backgrounds and have worse behavioural problems. From what I've seen he seems like a normal teenager, maybe going through a bit of a phase with his behaviour like many his age do. But then we only see what they choose to show and from the updates it does like like its doing some good

Sayitso

VIP Member
Looks like she’s back to uploading vlogs as if nothing happened, although you still can’t comment on IG,

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Don’t know if anyone reads this thread anymore, but personally i do believe they are good you tubers however i also do believe they carry very traditional outdated believes that I’m my opinion, are completely unacceptable in todays society. Boys do fishing and the hard work and girls make their hair look pretty and cook. It really does irritate me. Chad can go fishing with dad but nope lets not offer or suggest the girls go if they wanted to. They go round their grandparents hue and the boys do work and the girls watch tv. Again, i find this very vey unacceptable in this day and age. Also in their video today, the amount of plastic packaging is insane. When i say EVERYTHING is in single use plastic i mean it. Some things i understand because if there is no alternative option, fair enough but it is completely unnecessary for everything to be individually wrapped, smoothies in single use bottles now that is something that os wrong, lazy and we cannot afford to not even care or take no notice of it. Again, do enjoy their videos just some things i find unacceptable
I really like these but I think their views come from religion. Same as with sending Chad away.
I agree about the packaging thing, I thought maybe it’s different in the US. All seams quite unhealthy too?

Daisy dukes

I grew up with an older brother constantly playing pranks on me. It’s part of being a kid. How a mother could ever deprive her child of a bed, one of the most basic necessities, is crazy to me.

When I think of the things my older brother pranked me with when we were young. He still does wind me up 😂

I’m sure Abbeys phone was taken off her for being on it all the time, taking pictures and playing games when she was in New Zealand with her dad. That was months ago and she has still not got the phone back and for Russell and Eve to loose all electronics all summer for sneaking their iPads when in bed is ridiculous. He punishments are too severe and she seems to enjoy punishing the kids.