40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good grief, please no more small mum tall mum try ons. Firstly we're in a pandemic and traipsing astound shops for try on content is not the one. Secondly, the try ons with abi are appalling. Abi looks like a midget and Helen looks like the bfg.

How desperate is she to flog those godawful, expensive sandals. You can buy the same ones in any new look and Primark for tenner.

Reactions: 9
The sandal adverts.... oh the sandal adverts.... 🙈 anyone succumbed? They're not cheap either!
No way would I succumb, they aren't anything special, that style is found everywhere. And I don't wear leather. However someone I follow that I 'know' from an old forum has bought some which really surprised me. I wouldn't have had her down as a lemming but just can't see why people would fork out that much for something that really isn't anything different at all.

Reactions: 3
Finally unfollowed. The repetition, the endless shilling of her codes and affiliate links, her screeching, her £100(!!!!) mediocre sandals, her middle class Insta friendship circle. Can’t deal with it anymore. I followed her from v v early on too and loved her style.
Oh and she needs to lay off the Cantu hair stuff. She does NOT have curly hair.

Reactions: 13
Finally unfollowed. The repetition, the endless shilling of her codes and affiliate links, her screeching, her £100(!!!!) mediocre sandals, her middle class Insta friendship circle. Can’t deal with it anymore. I followed her from v v early on too and loved her style.
Oh and she needs to lay off the Cantu hair stuff. She does NOT have curly hair.
Completely agree, word for word. Haven't unfollowed yet but it is imminent.

I too followed her from her v early days and am so disappointed that she's turned out like this. She takes us all for a bunch of mugs with her repeat stories. And do not get me bleeping STARTED on the Cantu/curly hair thing. Helen, your hair is not curly. Not even a little bit. FFS.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s lost her way a little. No idea what her style is anymore

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s lost her way a little. No idea what her style is anymore
Really? I think her style is pretty obvious. Maxi dress or skirt, jeans, blazer, on repeat. It’s never really relaxed, daytime dressing and I’d be amazed if she actually keeps any of it on after try on. She only looks comfortable in exercise gear

Finally unfollowed. The repetition, the endless shilling of her codes and affiliate links, her screeching, her £100(!!!!) mediocre sandals, her middle class Insta friendship circle. Can’t deal with it anymore.
My finger is also hovering over the unfollow button. I’m skipping more than watching, so it is time. I think I’ve mentioned it before, but I genuinely cannot tell which are her current stories and which are the repeated ones. She repeats Stories from weeks and months ago!

Reactions: 5
Attaching cookies by deceit to followers Amazon/look fantastic/ matalan accounts is paying her a huge monthly salary so there's no way the swipe ups will stop. The ones she repeats are the biggest earners.

Attaching cookies by deceit to followers Amazon/look fantastic/ matalan accounts is paying her a huge monthly salary so there's no way the swipe ups will stop. The ones she repeats are the biggest earners.
Somethings gotta pay for the botox 😂😂😂😂 be interesting to see when that kicks in.

I thought she must have been getting twitchy not sharing they many swipe ups whilst on holiday but then here they are. So very sad and grabby to be doing that when on holiday…just can’t let those cookies go!

Reactions: 4
Haha haha! Just had the biggest laugh at the necklace she's shilling. Double padlock and paperclip chain!! Looks like something a dangerous dog would wear. Absolutely bloody hilarious......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve only just found this woman but within days have had to see if she has a thread on here. Woman needs to draw breath and slow the duck down. Is she a little unbalanced?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The holiday stories are just manic! I used to really like Helen and she normally replies to dm’s but there’s no need to story about everything! Her friends look a bit uncomfortable with all the filming too. And I cannot deal with another round up of all the crap on Look Fantastic 🤯

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop shouting! Has she got a hearing problem? I bet everyone in her house has. Shes got a big mouth. Imagine living next door to screeching Annie.

And actually I like my food as much as anyone but jaysus the way she carries on around food is alarming. She moans she's putting on weight but shovels down the food like she's never gonna eat again. It's all a bit gross actually.

I missed her stories yesterday and then today there's something about being helped by Sober Dave and giving up alcohol?

Is it just for health reasons or was it more serious?

I missed her stories yesterday and then today there's something about being helped by Sober Dave and giving up alcohol?

Is it just for health reasons or was it more serious?
I missed it too so have no idea. Is she saying she has a problem with alcohol?

I missed it too so have no idea. Is she saying she has a problem with alcohol?
Yes, she feels she’s become too dependent on it and says after another bad day of drinking on Saturday that enough is enough. She also said (and I think I do remember her saying before) that she’s had issues for years and was previously sober for 11 years before starting drinking again after her sister died.

Reactions: 2