40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes all 3 kids are lovely. This is why I'll never sell my kids online, people will express opinions about them which may be inaccurate it unkind. Helen's not bothered though, she'll (literally) flog anything.

Reactions: 6
I don't mind the kids, and I think Helen has been through quite a lot for her age. I don't mind her personally, but the endless samey ads and swipe ups do my head in!

Reactions: 4
I think she and her family have been through a lot, and I like her frank speaking about families, grief, adopting her nephew etc. Her kids seem really nice and not smug at all. What I don’t like is the endless swipe ups, cycling through the same handful of retailers again and again - M&Co, New Look, Look Fantastic. It’s so bloody boring. I get she can’t go out trawling the high streets and doing try on sessions during the pandemic but she’s gone too far the other way.
If I see that bloody neck massager one more time...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO:
Or the heated hairbrush (which I think makes bugger all difference on her hair)
I actually bought this (partially influenced by her plus the desperate need for volume 😂) and I used it once and thought it would rip off what fine hair I do have so took it back to Boots.

Reactions: 2
Poor Helen, no matter how hard she tries to get the deals with topshop, John Lewis and other such stores all she ends up with is matalan and m&co. She'll still tag the tit out of everything because she's making a very large income from cookies and swipe ups.

Reactions: 3
I brought a Matalan dress and still kick myself
🤭
I’m a bit like that with some stuff I was influenced into buying, like In The Style🤢

ETA: I did buy the neck massager for my mum though and she swears by it, it’s made a huge difference for her

I really like Helen but I think she’s struggled to make the M&Co etc stuff look good recently.

I have the Matalan denim jacket and love it!! It’s the only thing I’ve bought that she recommended though. The rest of it looks like cheap tat 🤣🤣🤣

I skip almost all of her ads now, they’re so boring and repetitive! I did buy the black Very cargo trousers (pleased with them!) and a Benefit gift set from Look Fantastic for my daughter’s best friend - but I didn’t go through Helen’s links! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I made the mistake of buying a Matalan jumper she recommended. Inevitably her review was it's "so soft and cosy" - which I now know means "it is so static that it will give you electric shocks and so hot it will boil you to death"....
Always swipe past all her ads now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought a skirt she was banging on about...... It was bloody hideous! Cheap and very poorly cut. I never take her recommendations about anything now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think we've all been sucked in by these "influencers" at some point!
I cringe whenever I see my skirt hanging unworn in the wardrobe 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s stealing ideas of thefashionlift (who I do really rate for style and isn’t crazy grabby with the swipe ups). She has the Matalan coat Helen has just got plus she’s recently talked about her Sorel boots and now Helen is!

Reactions: 1
I think she’s stealing ideas of thefashionlift (who I do really rate for style and isn’t crazy grabby with the swipe ups). She has the Matalan coat Helen has just got plus she’s recently talked about her Sorel boots and now Helen is!
Oh yes, I think you might be right. Fran is stunning and ok trend, Helen is a try hard. She won’t be able to pull it off. Although hasn’t Abi got those boots too?

Helen did a paid partnership with Matalan before Christmas, and I think Fran did/has too. No idea about the Sorrel boots or awful Abi though.