40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making sure that she swipes ups to every shop known to man so the cookies can attach to sites where people might shop in the run up to Xmas and afterwards in the Xmas sales. She is despicable.

Reactions: 8
Making sure that she swipes ups to every shop known to man so the cookies can attach to sites where people might shop in the run up to Xmas and afterwards in the Xmas sales. She is despicable.
I bloody hate that she does this. All for tit she never ever shows except for at times like this. That bleeping massage device and the diffuser are amazon so that’s basically all Christmas gifts if people don’t delete their cookies. Eugh.

Reactions: 4
The Amazon swipe up is her biggest earner. Someone I know on Insta with a smaller account does the same and said she makes upwards of £300 from Amazon cookies a month because the cookies stay on your phone for 30 days and most people order from Amazon regularly meaning she gets a cut. Imagine what Helen must be making. It's completely unethical.

Reactions: 8
I wish this sw
I bloody hate that she does this. All for tit she never ever shows except for at times like this. That bleeping massage device and the diffuser are amazon so that’s basically all Christmas gifts if people don’t delete their cookies. Eugh.
I hope this gets some kind of regulation soon...so many people completely unaware of what happens when swiping up.

Reactions: 5
The Amazon swipe up is her biggest earner. Someone I know on Insta with a smaller account does the same and said she makes upwards of £300 from Amazon cookies a month because the cookies stay on your phone for 30 days and most people order from Amazon regularly meaning she gets a cut. Imagine what Helen must be making. It's completely unethical.
Thank you so much for this - have just deleted a horrifying load of cookies from my phone and set an alert to remind me to do it every week 👍

Reactions: 6
Yes, I hate this about her. Just so so grabby!! She can be likeable but when I see all this it puts me right off her especially when it’s all stuff she clearly doesn’t buy or use. She has by far the most amount of stories of any instagrammer I follow and it’s because it’s all swipe ups! 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 3
They're such greedy grabby witches, all of them. No morals, just pure greed because they don't want to get off their arses and phones and work for a living.

I quite like her, but I really can’t tell what Stories of hers are current or old. I experience deja vu on a daily basis: have I already seen this, or not?

I have now seen that Amazon back massager thing about 100 times, as well as the M&Co tracksuit, as well as the tummy trimming vests, and hasn’t she already done the comparison of Spanx and Commando leggings?

I genuinely can’t keep up.

I quite like her, but I really can’t tell what Stories of hers are current or old. I experience deja vu on a daily basis: have I already seen this, or not?

I have now seen that Amazon back massager thing about 100 times, as well as the M&Co tracksuit, as well as the tummy trimming vests, and hasn’t she already done the comparison of Spanx and Commando leggings?

I genuinely can’t keep up.
I got the massager for my parents who suffer with muscle probs and they actually love it so it does work! But this was some months ago, and I’d seen it a number of times before being sucked in! I quite like her too though she definitely repeats her swipe ups/stories, there’s a lot of repetition!

I just looked at the cost of those Peleton bikes....no wonder she does so many swipe ups...greedy cow.

She's in manic swipe up frenzy. Ffs give it a rest Helen, no one is interested. Stop sneaking them cookies onto people's phones.

Reactions: 10
It annoys me that shes trying to make out she's doing us all a favour by finding deals and bargains. ..when in reality shes making a fortune from people using her swipe up links...even over the xmas break these greedy influenzers dont stop trying to make cash.

Reactions: 7
She seems to be the only one not advertising the failing ‘Coast’ brand. Unless I’ve missed that one! All those advertising over the top evening dresses for going nowhere! 😡

Reactions: 2
So bleeping bored of it. Her account is so repetitive; the same old tit from M&Co, that bloody back massager and Look Fantastic links. And does she really think her followers are too thick to realise what she’s up to with all the Swipe ups over Christmas, particularly on sites like Amazon? 🙄.

I used to like her at the start but now she’s just boring, uninspiring and mumsy 😴.

Reactions: 11
Oh and Nike. It’s just relentless. Surely her followers are getting bored too?!