40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stumbled across her just after I turned 40 and left working in a Corporate environment. At that point she seemed to be dressing in things she chose for herself. Some of those things I quite liked. Some I didn’t. But on the whole I found her quite inoffensive. I had no idea about her slimming whatever thing. She was just a lady that popped up one day on my FB and I liked her top (not enough to buy it but enough to pique my interest). Fast forward a few years and she’s like a different person. I quite liked her old pics where she was wearing normal stuff she chose and was posing outside her house. She looked pretty good in those shots. Now everything is ill fitting and unflattering and she just looks awkward. I feel a bit sad for her as she seems to have lost her way and has swapped credibility for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I stumbled across her just after I turned 40 and left working in a Corporate environment. At that point she seemed to be dressing in things she chose for herself. Some of those things I quite liked. Some I didn’t. But on the whole I found her quite inoffensive. I had no idea about her slimming whatever thing. She was just a lady that popped up one day on my FB and I liked her top (not enough to buy it but enough to pique my interest). Fast forward a few years and she’s like a different person. I quite liked her old pics where she was wearing normal stuff she chose and was posing outside her house. She looked pretty good in those shots. Now everything is ill fitting and unflattering and she just looks awkward. I feel a bit sad for her as she seems to have lost her way and has swapped credibility for cash.
Same, I used to like her posts now they make me feel like I’m watching something I shouldn’t be. She really doesn’t look comfortable and it looks forced, it’s like she’s got herself into a predicament she can’t get out of. She doesn’t dress badly, I think she gets hung up on the sizes on the labels instead of just getting the size that fits. I know - I’ve been there and it’s hard to get your head round, especially if you were once bigger and now you are significantly smaller. You don’t want to wear the larger size, it’s like you’re slipping back, but labels and sizes are all over the place (hello Zara!) so she needs to be kinder to herself.

Reactions: 6
And despite feeling shy, she’s getting ready in her bra again. It’s so uncomfortable to watch. I think im supposed to feel ‘empowered’ is the idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. Everything recently that she has worn looks too small. I’ve seen more of her boob’s than I’ve seen my own. I’m sure my daughter would be impressed if I was doing that on instagram, she would disown me!

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. Everything recently that she has worn looks too small. I’ve seen more of her boob’s than I’ve seen my own. I’m sure my daughter would be impressed if I was doing that on instagram, she would disown me!
What she doesn't seem to understand is that as you scroll through Insta...these images smack you in the face as they are the start of the reel.
It is is attention seeking.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What she doesn't seem to understand is that as you scroll through Insta...these images smack you in the face as they are the start of the reel.
It is is attention seeking.
Oh I think she understands that quite well.

As you say - attention seeking.

She looks bloody awful though and her dry cracked lips are crying out for some Carmex, surprised she hasn’t been on the beg for some yet.

Reactions: 3
Ive noticed her awful cracked lips too...and i see shes got that bloody awful trench coat mac thing on again...I suppose its trendy if you are going for the 'Columbo' look.

• Haha
Oh I think she understands that quite well.

As you say - attention seeking.

She looks bloody awful though and her dry cracked lips are crying out for some Carmex, surprised she hasn’t been on the beg for some yet.
You are probably right, it is all about attention seeking isn't it!
Her clothes today look really dowdy, it's a beautiful spring day and she is prancing around in a dowdy Mac and clumpy shoes.

There is nothing inspirational or even worth a click through on anything she wears. I just watch for a laugh at the reels but she seems to have stopped doing those.

She hasn’t stopped doing reels. She’s perfected the art of the most boring reel everyday, getting dressed to music. Mostly starting in her bra.

She hasn’t stopped doing reels. She’s perfected the art of the most boring reel everyday, getting dressed to music. Mostly starting in her bra.
Today she is back with what I think of as a proper reel…. badly timed outfit change, clunky movements, strange choice of clothes, poor editing and general awkward posing.
I love it!

• Haha
Today she is back with what I think of as a proper reel…. badly timed outfit change, clunky movements, strange choice of clothes, poor editing and general awkward posing.
I love it!
Not sure why she films herself awkwardly leaving through the door. Cut it out surely

• Haha
Those Cotton Traders clothes...she wouldn't be seen dead in those in real life...more proof that she'll 'absolutely love' anything if its sent to her for free and she gets paid for the ad.

And how tight are those red trousers lol.

If she wants high waisted trousers she should buy high waisted rather than mid rise and pulling them up so high they give her a huge camel toe wedgie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dress she’s pumping in her stories that she says will last a lifetime WILL DATE WITHIN A YEAR. Would we have been wearing something like that 5 years ago? 10 years ago? 15 years ago? No to all. In which case it will date like crazy.

PS it’s hideous.

Come on now, just get an Only Fans account and be done with it. I’m sick of seeing her body confident pants photos!
She needs to stop. She obviously *isn't* body confident with her awkward stance, hand across her tummy. And that huge shirt covering her. And that's fine, I wouldn't be confident either. Why does she put herself through it all? After the £££ for sure.

She needs to stop. She obviously *isn't* body confident with her awkward stance, hand across her tummy. And that huge shirt covering her. And that's fine, I wouldn't be confident either. Why does she put herself through it all? After the £££ for sure.
I think she’s after the £££ plus extra engagement and likes from men I suspect. Like I said, anyone can see her account - teachers, the parents of the kids she teaches piano too, husbands work colleagues, other parents, neighbours etc etc - just because no one says anything to her face about her account, does not mean they are not talking and laughing about it behind her and her family’s back. I would hate this and I also wouldn’t do anything that could cause my kids any ridicule at school.

Todays dress is possibly the most awful I’ve ever seen on a 40 odd year old woman, even if you’ve got the figure for it. Embarrassingly inappropriate. Then I noticed that pretty much every comment on the post is by another 40 something Insta hun. Do brands seriously not check this stuff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.