Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What must her daughter think of her mum stripping down online to strangers? She will sell anything for money. My husband & kids wouldn’t be happy for me to do that. She has a social media account this is open to the public - meaning teachers, daughters friends & their families, pupils, kids that she teaches piano too & their families, her own family, neighbours, husbands mates & work colleagues etc etc can all view this. I’m not sure how I’d feel sending my kid to have piano lessons with a woman who I know strips down to her gifted bra and knickers online

Reactions: 8

OhhBacon

VIP Member
This outfit...where is she going to wear this? I just can't stop laughing.

This is her 6th waistcoat of the week and she doesn't leave the house!!! Can you imagine trying to have a conversation with her- unless you want to talk about the Zara Sale or how many pairs of sandals she owns what would you talk about?

Attachments

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Poor love is going to sacrifice buying any new clothes in February and has invited us all to join in her in this noble pursuit. However she will still accept gifted free clothes, am so worried for the little petal...however will she cope!!!

She doesn't go anywhere or do anything, she has a ton of clothes. How can she seriously come out with this shite!

I haven't bought anything new for ages because I am in my 40's and have a reliable, well curated wardrobe and don't get my dopamine hits from shopping. I have a professional career, a social life, friends, family and hobbies that fulfill my life.

Spending is the only joy she has! Rather than a social media advisor she needs a therapist!

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Ah the trolls “don’t give them any attention”, what, like posting 9 stories talking about them?

2 people said something a bit mean. She wants to try working in a real job, a public facing role. That’s par for the course, daily, and they say it to your face. And you don’t get any free Ryvita or eczema cream to cheer you up 😂

• Haha

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Here we go again, the monthly ‘poor me’ chat to camera. Comparing yourself to others, who actually put the work in to reels/ads/content, by saying it’s as easy as changing up your background 🙄 she’s so disconnected. She doesn’t wear clothes she likes, she wears clothes she’s paid to like. Christ knows why she keeps going. Underwear shot incoming..

yummymoon

Has anyone ever uttered the words “I’ve been after a decent pair of silver jeans for ages now”?
109 quid for those awful Zara sandals!
And that shapeless denim shirt/jacket thing..
She has absolutely zero fashion sense!

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Moan,….moan,…. moan….count steps,….moan,..moan…moan…complain about holiday not being appropriate to show off ‘pieces of outfits’…..moan…moan…moan…..panic over food and alcohol…..moan….moan…moan.
All those waistcoats that will never see the light of day 🙄

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
What an utterly vapid existence. She has an utterly empty life, can you imagine trying to have a conversation with her?

The most exciting thing going on is how her new hair looks with different ‘pieces’. It’s like women-hood is being taken back to the 30’s where your whole existence revolves around just looking nice.

Attachments

• Heart

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
This whole festive period has cemented the fact to me that any notion she actually wears any clothes she photos is a bare faced lie. There is zero evidence of the Christmas day’ outfit or the New Year’s party dress. Shes out dog walking pretending she’s got leathered last night but in reality she’d have been in bed at 8 in tartan pyjama’s. Don’t get me wrong, that’s me all over but why be so un authentic, why so fake?

Margi989

Hilarious and cringe stories pretending she doesn't care about not being invited to the M&S press event. What a shallow and sad life!

• Haha
Well that was another cringey story from Beggy Nikki at the hair salon - and what the heck was that video of her in the park walking towards the camera? Can she not see what we see??? Is her PR agent permanently stuck to her side filming? It’s so bizarre.

Go buy your own hair extensions, then do a Q&A and then recommend that salon, who on that basis, may give you a few free appointments. But please stop the begging. It’s so crass.

• Haha

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I hope M&S see her posts and blacklist her name!! Nikki is clearly not cut out to be an influencer
She is so unbelievably fragile and sensitive and really shouldn't be an influencer. Literally everything is taken personally and she is so wound up and bitter. If I was a brand (ho ho ho) I would absolutely not want to be aligned with a neurotic, shallow, disingenuous idiot like Nikki.

• Heart

Teresa1974

I came straight on here after seeing her story....sad cow....give it up love get a proper job...where is your dignity.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I am astounded by her level of begging. I remember her (not so) subtely asking if anyone in the Sutton/Banstead area could recommend a nail place. Clearly wanting a freebie. Her impressionable daughter now wants to be an influencer and get all the free stuff. Its sickening, it really is.

All I’m going to say is I would not be sending my child to have private piano lessons with her -she doesn’t come across at all professional, which is a shame. I used to like her in the old days. I think IG has become her obsession and I do find it really sad. It’s like she’s on it just for the validations and freebies, rather than just being herself. Posing half naked, in underwear, online to strangers -why? How is this a good example to her young daughter, who no doubt gets warned at school about the dangers of social media and how it can affect your mental health. You’d think her husband or family would say something.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Extensions look super cheap too.
---
My thread suggestions is:
@40notfrumpy - the most awkward influencer in the world.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Why do some many say ‘Instagram not show my reels/content’? They just can’t believe that no one is interested. All the reels are there but I skip on by!

Reactions: 7