Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
This woman is too fragile and stupid to be on instagram.
---
Imagine blocking someone because they say one little thing to criticise. Get a grip, Nikki. You put yourself out there - not everyone is going to blow smoke up your arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow i cannot believe she has just offloaded in her car like that! She needs to respect her daughters RIGHT to privacy. If Mia doesn’t want a photo to appear on Instagram, she has every right to say no to her mum. Nikki has clearly lost the plot! Social media is THAT important to her. This is what I hate about influencers. Here’s Nikki clearly thinking about what content she should post for Mother’s Day and how it will look and the caption that will accompany the photo, and possible tagging of brands. It’s just so fake. Good for Mia standing up to her and exercising her rights. Sounds like she’s more adult than her mum. What makes this situation sadder though, is that Nikki clearly thinks it’s absolutely fine to rant about this to online strangers. Does she not realise that Mia’s school Friends, teachers, school friends parents etc can access her account and listen to this? How does this make Mia feel? I couldn’t trust a parent who talked about me like that online to a bunch of strangers.

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I think if there were awards for the most tedious, awkward and vacant influencer, Nikki pips them all to the post. A hangover from two sips of wine? Seriously.
---
Dear Lord, she is urging us to follow her on Threads!!!!!
---
Red rag to a bull - she's asking for suggestions for her new name once she turns 50. Oh! This is splendid - go for it Tattlers!
Surely "50andFrumpy".

• Haha
If you want to go to Ascot then go and buy a bloody ticket you freeloading waste of space! No doubt she’ll get her ‘agent’ on the case, begging in her behalf! What example are people like Nikki setting for the younger generation? Let’s all stop working, call ourselves influencers, get an agent, and start begging for everything we want in life for free 😡

We live in a society where we have poverty, bed poverty, food banks, homelessness etc etc yet we are giving away lovely things all the time to those that can afford - it doesn’t seem right.

be a better example to your daughter Nikki and buy your own Ascot ticket, and maybe buy your own better hair extensions. People like Nikki have no reason to beg whatsoever. I find the whole influencer culture very toxic and crass

• Heart

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
She’s reading the text book guide to the gram isn’t she. Like, nothing is authentic to her just bits of all the others put together. Go to London regularly ✔ wear wide leg jeans (because their fashionable, not because they suit me) ✔ pose infront of phone box (she’ll do the shot in the middle of Regent St next) ✔ get a Bing t or sweatshirt ✔ talk from the car (daily, and say ‘Happy…just came on to say hi, blah) ✔ her thought process is visible and so false. Every post, through a fixed smile she’s chanting ‘I’m going to make a go of this if it kills me’

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I think she's very pretty, much more so than either Helen or Abi, but a lot of the stuff she wears does look, well, frumpy!

I hate velcro trainers on adults. I know they're very 'in' at the moment, but I don't think anyone over the age of about 8 should be wearing them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
After today I’m going to have to unfollow anyone to do with the Reigate creative pr clique. What a self indulgent display of up your own arse shite. I quite liked Caroline and the Gucci woman too previously 😬
Wasn't it an extraordinary display? We will all go round a series of shops, posing and asking for free stuff. Not saving the world, are we ladies?

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I honestly quite liked her when she was a bit slapdash. Now she's so tragic, listening to what her agent says and linking every #afflinks going. Takes away any semblance of authenticity.
It is so obvious what she has been advised:
1) Use question boxes to allow followers to engage.
2) Ask poll questions.
3) Af link everything.
4) Story every day.
5) Suggest other versions of clothes that have sold out.
6) Create mood boards.

7) If all that fails then get your Babs out....this is the image that I was greeted with when I opened Insta!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

carolinefg

I just can’t with this one. What is the point of her account?! She has nothing interesting to say, does absolutely nothing (even pre lockdown she rarely left the house) and just preens around wearing tight pleather and dresses that don’t suit her. Absolutely bizarre.

• Haha
The content i would like to see is what are the contents of your wardrobe and shoe cupboard. What exactly is it you keep and what is it that you get for free, pretend to love it and then sell it for cash? Same goes for the beauty products too. We all know she doesn’t wear half the stuff she is given - mostly because it’s hideous and you wouldn’t be seen dead in public wearing it! What happened to just being yourself? Buying clothes that you need and will wear? Go back to playing the piano - at least she was good at that & it was honest money. Influencing is a nasty, competitive, shallow and fake business - you sell your soul to the devil that is IG when you set up an account to make money from it.

• Heart
So refreshing no one cares what they look like.
so basically you’re judging and saying everyone looks like crap??
Think it shows how shallow she is. There’s no need for her to constantly be trying on outfits when all she does is stay at home all day. She only does it because of the money. You never see her wear half the stuff she says she loves and then tries to flog to others.

We’ve just returned from our Florida road trip and she’s doing a fantastic job in making it sound a boring holiday. Yes it’s expensive, especially to an entitled influencer who expects everything for free.

Oh and no wonder she has blisters walking around in those plastic sandals - she needs cushioned trainers like her daughter & husband. No one cares about matching your outfits to your footwear.

Don’t even get me started on her stupid comment about only having a coffee machine when she’s used to nespresso 😂 invest in a more expensive hotel if you want that & other luxuries.

• Heart

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I mean WHO GOES TO LONDON WITH AN AGENT TO FILM? She's not a Kardashian or even a Z-lister. This looks so shit. Nikki, stop this. Totally inauthentic.

• Haha

Itsjustmetoo

This outfit...where is she going to wear this? I just can't stop laughing.

This is her 6th waistcoat of the week and she doesn't leave the house!!! Can you imagine trying to have a conversation with her- unless you want to talk about the Zara Sale or how many pairs of sandals she owns what would you talk about?
That hair though 😆🤭

• Haha
After today I’m going to have to unfollow anyone to do with the Reigate creative pr clique. What a self indulgent display of up your own arse shite. I quite liked Caroline and the Gucci woman too previously 😬
Just a whole bunch of women wanting free stuff - I find it really disgusting.
And Nikki’s daughter copying her mum and saying she loves free stuff and wants to be an influencer. Great just what society needs - more people with no talent, just influencers who think they are entitled l, take what they can and swan around thinking that they actually have an important job

Teresa1974

That reel of her drinking the coffee....god its so cringey....stupid woman...get a proper job and stop this absolute nonsense.

Her 'agent' charges £35 an hour...hope shes worth it lol.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Her latest stories 😯 Having a strop in the car because her teenage daughter won't take a picture with her! A picture that she only wants so she can share it on Instagram.

How are these children going to learn boundaries around social media if their mothers behave like this? If the daughter doesn't want a photo, she doesn't want a photo. Clearly sounds like the husband understands!

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
This outfit...where is she going to wear this? I just can't stop laughing.

This is her 6th waistcoat of the week and she doesn't leave the house!!! Can you imagine trying to have a conversation with her- unless you want to talk about the Zara Sale or how many pairs of sandals she owns what would you talk about?
Does nobody else have 8 outfit changes a day to go in the garden?

• Haha

yummymoon

She’s really rattled by the negative comments on that dress isn’t she? Got her undies on again to boost her ego with comments from the pervs.

• Haha