3ofheartsmummy_triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so many breaks from the kids and date nights!!

she should count herself lucky she has someone she trusts too look after her kids instead off playing the “I have it so hard card”

Reactions: 2
Usually love her but she gets enough for free and doesn’t seem short of a penny or two so why can’t she gift the cots to someone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Plus it’s really not adviced to use a second hand mattress

Reactions: 1
Did wonder if there was a thread on her, I do enjoy seeing her content but couldn’t help but wonder what her husband does for work, they seem to have a holiday home (if it’s their) that they attend regularly and their house is massive and always in fancy stuff, going places etc

I was really surprised to see her put such valuable effort recording her husband rescuing a toy from the sea rather than minding her three small children who could have so easily fell from the platform into the water.

• Haha
I was really surprised to see her put such valuable effort recording her husband rescuing a toy from the sea rather than minding her three small children who could have so easily fell from the platform into the water.
She said there was another family watching the kids. It’s a funny video.

I don’t see anything funny about a child being incredibly upset over the loss of a toy and it being put online. If the kids were being watched by someone else then she wouldn’t have had to ask them to step back. She decided to record the entire scenario when she should have been holding their hands or keeping them close to her. This is the same woman who thought it was ok to shame one of her kids with a grid post on a deeply personal issue and posted concerns about how her daughters appearance was ruined by wearing glasses so she was considering contact lenses.

Reactions: 3
And were all clearly very upset!! Got to film it for the gram first and foremost though 🙄

A lie in deserved since 2018 when she’s been on a few lone holidays since she had kids? She’s a good mum and deserves a break as we all do but why act like you’ve never had a break?