3ofheartsmummy_triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow this woman? Lovely house and stunning family and I have no doubt that it must be very difficult looking after triplets but ALL she does is moan and take pictures of herself crying and then post them to her stories/grid with a “nobody was ever supposed to see this” essay. I don’t understand why you would film or take pics of yourself crying - she’s done it multiple times. Woe is me.

Reactions: 2
I follow her :LOL: She seems lovely but yeah every day it’s draining watching her stories. Her kids are gorgeous though.

Omg these stories about glasses are wild. She’s really saying the reason she wants contacts for the girls is cosmetic and her and her husband can’t get used to the girls wearing glasses even though it’s fine for the boy. The gall.

Reactions: 3
Omg these stories about glasses are wild. She’s really saying the reason she wants contacts for the girls is cosmetic and her and her husband can’t get used to the girls wearing glasses even though it’s fine for the boy. The gall.
Came over here to say this exactly! She can’t be serious about putting contacts in her kids eyes? Absolutely nothing wrong them needing glasses, it is what it is. The fact that it comes across as though it’s her with the issue of how glasses look on the girls? They want the girls to have contacts when they take them out to places? Outrageous! Her entire stories today has me aghast. Completely and utterly wild.

This was just awful, a shocking low ever for a mum influencer!!! Ok to wear glasses to nursery but anytime she might want to film them for the gram for the ££ they need contacts!
Wow, no words!!!! Shows these mum influencers for exactly what they are!!!!

Reactions: 3
I seen a lot of crazy tit that influencers do for the gram but contact lenses for toddlers takes the biscuit because she doesn’t like the look of glasses.

She needs to wear some contacts for a month to see how fucked up that the thought entered her head then putting it out to the gram!!

I have been wearing contact lenses since I was 16, I wouldn’t let my 11 year old have contacts let alone a 3 year old. Damaging your kids eyes for the gram because YOU don’t like what they look like with glasses on. Nothing to do with the kids not wearing the glasses.

This woman is insane!

Reactions: 1
At least she’s gone off the idea - it shouldn’t have ever crossed her mind. Imagine trying to put contacts in your child’s eye at 3 and then maybe one day they get a bit of dirt or something in their eye while wearing them? Absolutely outrageous. Her children are beautiful, I bet they look gorgeous with glasses too. They never had any issues with Hugo wearing them?

She needs to get the lenses in the glasses thinned down a bit will make them lighter and easier to wear, or another option is rimless glasses, wonder if that will make the girls more instagramable 🙄
3BFEE443-70ED-467B-B0B2-E41B0DF897B6.jpeg

So is she going to make sure that the kids never fall asleep while wearing contacts, even if they were allowed contacts they would only be able to wear them for a few hours a day and will be days they won’t be allowed wear them. Adults are only suppose to wear contacts for max 10hrs a day and have a rest day without wearing them each week. So if the kid won’t wear glasses what is she going to do on those days.

I’ve been hoping for a thread on her for a very long time. There’s a few things that have been very questionable regarding her. The time whenever one of the girls took her nappy off and smeared the contents in her cot lead to an grid post on which she was called out on. Imagine embarrassing your child all for ‘content’. When the girls kept taking their nappies off she once lifted their vests and showed their bottoms to tell everyone they had removed their nappies. Her husband was chasing the kids about the bedroom one night and scaring them (the kids were loving it to be fair) but it was so dangerous as it was really close to the wall and one of the kids fell over and almost whacked their head badly. However he still continued to do it whilst she filmed it all. I can’t warm to her, she never seems happy and content. Everything seems to be a moan. As for the glasses saga, it’s clearly all about how the girls look to her.

Normally I like her but I was shocked with the story. I get it would be upsetting if any of my kids needed glasses at a young age life get on with it.
imagine The battle Every morning and nightand for someone who admits she struggles.
what did she expect when putting up that story on insta I was actually very shocked by it.

Shows how much these instamums hide about themselves to make their money on the gram from exploiting their kids! Sometimes the mask slips...!

She wears glasses! Lots of prem children wear glasses. All of them look sweet in their glasses.

What does Mark do? They seems quite young (30ish) and the house is just amazing?

Last edited:
Omg. Picture of a hospital band on the grid and discussion about being admitted but ‘won’t be discussing any further’ - attention seeker 😭😭😭