Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noneedforaname12345

Jordan if you're reading here. Here is some constructive feedback for you:
When you review a place don't do it through the eyes of an influencer. Review it as if you are a normal person who wants to visit there for a holiday. Not to visit there to take photos. Most people don't care if its too busy to get a photo. But instead, is it too busy to eat? Is it mainly crowds in the tourist locations? What is the atmosphere like? What is there to do? Is it expensive? All of these things will help people.

I couldn't care less if it was too busy to take a photo. Im going there for the experience, the culture, the food and the memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Pazc

I find it really weird how she's started writing at the bottom of a lot of her posts her bust size, waist size and height but then gone "I don't weigh myself ❤"

I can understand her putting her measurements for size references for people wanting to buy the clothes. However I find "I don't weigh myself ❤" rather sanctimonious for someone who harps on about being a size 4. You're still defining yourself by a number, it's just measured in inches/cm not pounds and ounces

Reactions: 11

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
Also literally hate her using the phrase “healing my inner child” like that’s not something to use lightly and was a big part of my therapy treatment. Seeing influencers use it when they’re doing things or attending events like Disney things that could be interpreted as being “for children” is not healing your inner child. Healing your inner child is about learning to meet your needs that weren’t met as a child that are causing you to have real emotional difficulties as a child. For me it meant revisiting those traumatic memories and like re-parenting yourself. I wish it meant going to Disney events because that would’ve been way more fun. It seems to be going the way of “gaslighting” and “disassociation” which have been taken by people online and overused in the wrong situations so now people have no idea what it is.

Going to a Disney event is not healing your inner child, it’s just embracing things you enjoyed as a child and still probably enjoy now.

Rant over ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10

xits_jjx

VIP Member
How shallow do you have to be to not enjoy a place some of us would dream to go just because you couldn’t get your silly Instagram photos lol

Reactions: 9

Buntu

Tbh it’s so obvious it’s what she wants to do, she’s not building content for girls and women anymore
I’d rather not see her cavorting around in underwear to be honest, crack on with the OF Jordan

• Haha

secretsally345

She is truly awful. You might think having a dog is a bind but to say he’s your biggest regret is absolutely disgusting. Give him to someone who will love him & pay attention to him & not just use him as an occasional photo prop (I could also be talking about Tom there couldn’t I 😂)

• Haha

BrightAmberLight

Not a break as such but it’s definitely less draining just doing the filming and capturing than doing the editing too! Working in social the editing and posting is the tiring bit 🙃
Having said that, it is incredibly sad that the reason she didn’t enjoy Santorini is because she couldn’t take photos
---
Always wanted to go to Santorini but never chosen to go when she’s had to pay herself. Yeah we believe you hun.
If she paid herself she could have woken there and got her photos at like 5am 🥲 instead of arriving there later in the day on a cruise

Adaptablecoffee

WTF ‘We both kind of think we’ll live across 2 seperate houses forever. I’m sure lots of people will think it’s wierd, I’m sure.’
First, stop trying so hard go be edgy, you’re not. You’re like the least edgy person we’ve ever seen and you trying to convince us you are using phrases like ‘we both kind of think… I’m sure.’ It doesn’t help.

Noneedforaname12345

I don't why but it really bothers me when she says "popped in to 'place x' for lunch" which has AD PR in it...

It wasn't like a spontaneous trip and you fancied it. You was given free food or drink which is the ONLY reason you "popped in"

RANT OVER

• Haha

Adaptablecoffee

‘We wanted to organise a trip back.’
But unlike normal people we’ve gone on a paid as/pr trip and not paid for it ourselves. Takes the shine off a romantic trip as a couple for me tbh.

Reactions: 8

em69

VIP Member
Also the world doesn’t stop because you want a photo shoot. It’s Christmas and you’re in London. Fgs. These influencers think they’re so entitled. I’m waiting for the day they’re just fazed out as no one gives a crap about sponsorsed ads or photoshoots

em69

VIP Member
She has recently but always flogs it straight after on depop which isn’t a great advert for them, clearly doesn’t love them that much. If only she showed as much love to her poor dog as she does to all these animals she rescues for likes.
I remember when she said her biggest regret in life was getting a dog. Poor dog :(

rose15

Did anyone catch how she said they were both crushing on each other... while both in a relationship with someone else? Is this weird only to me?? Surely if you notice yourself 'crushing' on someone other than your partner that should ring alarm bells in your head no?

Noneedforaname12345

Wetherspoons for 200k 😂😂
Can only assume that no restaurant of any significance wanted to give her a free meal for reaching 200k... so go with the cheapest option.

Also, the need to mention that the restaurant that was originally booked was "so expensive"...

Hunny... no one cares how expensive it is.

Adaptablecoffee

Do you you think her bf (I don’t know if you know or not but she has a partner now) feels a twat taking pics of her posing like she’s sitting for a renaissance painting…in 2023…in the middle of a restaurant… where she’s not a paying customer?

• Haha

secretsally345

Lol I’m a snarky bitch too and unfollowed ages ago but snoop now and then! Moaning this morning about going out in the cold to take pictures (such a hard life) & now moaning it’s busy (it’s lunch time for normal people Jordan, if you want people free pictures go at 7am). So hard working for 2 hours a day, eating free food (& doing bad eyeliner - had to join in lol).