2024 Celebrity Death Pool #6

Will We Get A Dick Death This Year?

• NEVER! Dick Van Dyke will never die!

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • I hope so! He's so old!

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Can we please shut up about Dick Van bloody Dyke?

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Another Dick will die...

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Death Pool thread continues.

Just a reminder;

JULY BONUS ROUND

Nominate one celeb that you think might unfortunately die in July.
They don't need to be on your official 2024 list.
You don't need to have an official 2024 list to take part in the Bonus Round.
They can be any celebrity who is known - as it is a Bonus Round, they don't need to have a Wiki page and they can even be a celebrity animal.

THEY MUST BE KNOWN WELL ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO GOOGLE!

You have until 23:59 Friday June 28 to place your July Bonus Round nomination.

One vote each player; multiple votes for the same celeb are allowed.

If correct, you get the usual points (100-age, 1 point if they are aged 100+) PLUS ten bonus points if they die in the month of July '24.
If they are already on your list you don't get double points.

Off you go...

Reactions: 5
For the bonus round, he would count.
However, do you think he is currently alive and will die in July?
That's a bold take on it all... is he your choice? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the bonus round, he would count.
However, do you think he is currently alive and will die in July?
That's a bold take on it all... is he your choice? :)
Well there is the theory that he’s hiding until his GFM raises enough to pay the Moroccans back but now everyone seems to know this they might have no choice. But I think I’m going to go for Ben Affleck please @Sir Lancelot. Thank you.

Reactions: 3
Well there is the theory that he’s hiding until his GFM raises enough to pay the Moroccans back but now everyone seems to know this they might have no choice. But I think I’m going to go for Ben Affleck please @Sir Lancelot. Thank you.
Youngest on the Bonus Round list so far (excluding Larry the Cat).

The average age so far is 73

Reactions: 1
Having successfully managed to accumulate a grand total of nul points so far this year, I feel I’ve probably bought Johnnie Walker a few more weeks by picking him for the July bonus round.

This is also the reason I didn’t pick the likes of Glitter or West; I will only use my power for good!

• Haha
I’m also in the pointless group. Will try Esther Rantzen for the July bonus, please.

Having successfully managed to accumulate a grand total of nul points so far this year, I feel I’ve probably bought Johnnie Walker a few more weeks by picking him for the July bonus round.

This is also the reason I didn’t pick the likes of Glitter or West; I will only use my power for good!
You are doing God's work

• Haha
I’ve seen a lot of fashion related people passing recently, so for my July bonus I’ll go for Vera Wang please🫡