2023 Celebrity Death Pool #10 god loves a trier but the reaper loves a die-er!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could I please have whichever of these hasn't been picked already (hopefully at least one of them hasn't been!)

- Dickie Bird
- Shannon Doherty
- Michelle Dotrice
- Prunella Scales
- Michael Douglas
- Michael J Fox
- Jessica Simpson
- Damon Albarn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Could I please have Dickie Bird for the September bonus round, if not claimed already? (Saw him with Parkinson on the news the other day and he looked godawful).
Already picked, I'm afraid.
You have to be quick off the draw roun' these parts...

Reactions: 4
Personally, I think Paul O'Grady would have found it funny to know we were commiserating over his death yet celebrating over points, the first points scored on this thread. He wasn't renowned for being a delicate little flower was he? ♥
Agreed, I think he'd have found it hilarious.

As for my choice for the September bonus, going to go for one which no one else will have picked:

Willie Mays

Link for @Sir Lancelot to save him the effort of googling who he is:

• Heart
Bit late but thread suggestion.
Bet no f’ers die for bonus points. We will all call them c’nts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I add Dorothy Paul, please? Lovely Scottish actress but she is getting on a bit

Reactions: 5
I just went and checked to see if we hadn't mised any post-Parkinson deaths.
A few Nul pointers.

They're all hanging on for September.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I decided to go for the 5th pic on OK's Twitter quite glad we arnt good at picking as got Jack Grealish

• Haha
I love how “he who shall not be named because he is the ultimate national treasure” has not been mentioned in the bonus round. It’s like we are all in agreement that he must be protected at all costs, for the animal’s sake.
I do think it will break the Nation when he goes.
I was gonna say him but I thought it’d be a really tit way of entering this community and everyone would hate me so I didn’t 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ADJACENT NEWS

Location, Location, Location's Phil Spencer's parents have both died after their car went into a shallow river on their farm. At least they went together after what must have been a long marriage.

ooh I forgot about today. I’m going to choose Petula Clark

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.