Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
I know 😂😂 and I’m really not saying it to trash him and drag up how fucked up that is... again 😂

She was just always by his side while melania was shuffling about behind them.
I remember saying to my brother in law “she’s young enough to be his daughter”
And he replied “oh no, she didn’t have to shag him to get the trump money, that’s the other one.... it is a bit weird though isn’t it”

I mean that was back when we thought he had money. 😐 but IT IS A BIT WEIRD THOUGH ISN’T IT!!! He wasn’t wrong!!

I’m derailing 😂
wait he's not loaded? I'm so lost what about trump tower? his golf circuits(forget the proper word)? his real estate business?

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Well I liked her jewelry everytime it was featured on the apprentice as part of a task 😆

I wonder how true Ivankas' tweets are? This with donors sounds like a believable half truth with banks and pharma funding Biden. But on the other hand tech wouldn't want to fund biden, but did they support trump?

View attachment 301492

Katie is on her way to being deported with the shit she's inciting. I don't think she even believes any of it but is being funded by someone.

View attachment 301497
That's interesting to consider, I did read that Elon Musk, was amongst the people who made massive profits under trump, so perhaps not?

WickedWendy

Why do CNN still have Biden at 253 when the majority of polls have him at 264? It’s been like this since last night 😫
CNN is being cautious to appear fair but even Fox has given Biden the 11.

They vote for more than the president, the vote sheets are really long, so it takes time.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
A friend lives in Washington State and she told me that as long as a postal ballot has a postmark with 3rd November/day of election on it, they will allow it. That seems crazy to me. No guarantee when it would arrive at the destination. Other states do the same, but I don’t know which ones.
you can track it online when you post it right?