ashandchelslifestories #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most like comment was from last year when she was still fairly likeable so I didn't want to use it 😊
Recap, first thread started as bit of mixed opinion but here we are today & (I think) we all agree she is now a full on annoying insta hun who has sold her soul to in the style and she isn't a size 16 although she keeps insisting she is but doesn't care what us jealous trolls say, whatever hun!
Carry on tatters!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who goes into a car showroom and has a cover draped over a second hand car for a grand reveal?
I thought she'd bought a Lamborghini the way they were carrying on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks she’s tight not buying her daughter the shoes she wanted when she obviously could afford them?

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks she’s tight not buying her daughter the shoes she wanted when she obviously could afford them?
Yep! Always seems to have plenty of money for eating out but pleads poverty constantly. She's turned into a beggy Mcgee too, strange how all principles vanish once they get a taste for the freebies.

Reactions: 9
All the under privileged children out there who would have loved all that Minions merch and a trip to the cinema yet these big companies continue to give to the accounts that could quite easily afford to pay for themselves.
These instacunts really are greedy, grabby sell outs, shame on them!!

Reactions: 14
I agree, I messaged them earlier about it.
Good on you 🙌🏼
I'd love to know if they reply and if so what sorry excuse they give to you!
I truly detest this greedy influencer culture, they pretend to start off with such good intentions and then just end up becoming so greedy that they lose their appeal quite quickly.

Reactions: 8
I agree with her to an extent about not just giving her daughter £100 trainers for no reason but how about saying no to the youngest when he wants to go for a Toby? The amount of money saved eating out with just him could have bought her the converse. She’s happy for us to give OUR money to the dogs home but will sell all of her gifted stuff to spend on themselves instead of donating it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it quite ironic that someone who worked in a charity shop is so greedy. On every sense of the word, greed greed greed.

Who goes into a car showroom and has a cover draped over a second hand car for a grand reveal?
I thought she'd bought a Lamborghini the way they were carrying on.

In all fairness, we bought a Qashqai from Cazoo and when we turned up to collect it, they insisted on a big reveal with a cover.. even though we arrived early and had already seen it in the showroom uncovered 🤣

Depending on the mileage you’re looking at a good 20k for a newer model. Hers looks similar to ours. We traded in a car worth almost half the value of the Qashqai though, so our finance is less than £200/mo. Dread to think what hers is 😬 the Nissan garage wanted almost £400/mo when we enquired!

Depending on the mileage you’re looking at a good 20k for a newer model. Hers looks similar to ours. We traded in a car worth almost half the value of the Qashqai though, so our finance is less than £200/mo. Dread to think what hers is 😬 the Nissan garage wanted almost £400/mo when we enquired!
It won’t be as much as 20k I bought one same style minus the sun roof and it was 3.5 years old and it was 12k, with 27K on the clock. No idea what her finances would be. I think her overall would have been closer to 15K, probably not as much as that

It won’t be as much as 20k I bought one same style minus the sun roof and it was 3.5 years old and it was 12k, with 27K on the clock. No idea what her finances would be. I think her overall would have been closer to 15K, probably not as much as that
In fairness, ours is all singing all dancing, sun roof, heated seats, alloys etc and low mileage (I sound like a right snob but it was just right place right time!). So you could be right, depends on spec and mileage.

Great cars until the battery dies and there’s no manual handbrake or key ignition to jump start it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I was Jac Jossa, I’d be insulted that ITS use Ash for a try on haul to sell her collection. It’s bad enough that Ashs own collections are basically carbon copies of old JJ ones but seriously, trying not to be unkind, there’s no comparison between the two of them.
I know Jacs photos are from a photoshoot and she’s all made up but do they really think Ash is going to help it sell better than JJ does 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
God that last floral one looks hideous on both of them. To be fair to Ash (only ever so slightly) JJ photoshops her pictures to hell and back and when I last checked her thread was still claiming to be a size 12.
None of the ITS huns are genuine, most lie or lie by omission about their true size and that’s why none of their shite clothing range looks good on anyone except people with weight/height proportional figures.

Ash just looks like she needs a good scrub sometimes, like she hasn’t showered in weeks.

Reactions: 5
I sort of get why they use Ash for selling JJ clothes as loads of times as a fat person I wonder what it looks like on a bigger sized person.
Most clothes look fabulous on a smaller sized person but awful on a larger sized. So at least this way you can see what they look like & save your money.

If I was Jac Jossa, I’d be insulted that ITS use Ash for a try on haul to sell her collection. It’s bad enough that Ashs own collections are basically carbon copies of old JJ ones but seriously, trying not to be unkind, there’s no comparison between the two of them.
I know Jacs photos are from a photoshoot and she’s all made up but do they really think Ash is going to help it sell better than JJ does 🤯
I like that you can see how the clothing looks on a curvier body. Tbf ash's photos are more realistic of what the item looks like compared to the edited one. The only problem is, that's exactly what would put me off buying! You can see the quality is shocking when Ash wears it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they all look awful on her... they just don't fit right

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.